• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Moolah files for bankruptcy, Mintpal's future unclear

I got my 99 dark out just in time, thanks to warnings from people like coins101 and camosoul. Others are not so lucky, is it true the smaller holders seemed to be able to withdraw easier a few days ago?

I got my 99 dark out just in time, thanks to warnings from people like coins101 and camosoul. Others are not so lucky, is it true the smaller holders seemed to be able to withdraw easier a few days ago?

I withdrew a fairly small amount a few days ago when they made the switch. Twitter is a good place for info if you want to see what people are able to do.

My GF had a few thousand NAUT on there which she got out just in time and I had a massive I told you so moment cause we always argued about her leaving coins on exchanges.

My GF had a few thousand NAUT on there which she got out just in time and I had a massive I told you so moment cause we always argued about her leaving coins on exchanges.
Other couples argue about the remote. Crypto couples do so about NAUT in an exchange :)

Other couples argue about the remote. Crypto couples do so about NAUT in an exchange :)

So true... Over dinner tonight, we were speaking about whether or not the chap running LTC Gear really has an x11 FPGA or he has a GPU farm that's paid itself off + cheap electricity...

Crypto couple indeed :grin:

Now I'm feeling very sick.

I am unfortunate / dumb enough to have most of my dark at mintpal. 1,577.08211476 DRK .. I did a withdrawal request a few hours ago, status is reporting a transaction id by the looks of it, but nothing in the block chain.

Wow, a lot of DRK. There seems to be some movement with coins on the Bitcointalk thread so there is hope.

Wow, a lot of DRK. There seems to be some movement with coins on the Bitcointalk thread so there is hope.

Yeah it's most of my coins :/ I put in into dark a while back. I'm following the thread there. Seems to be somewhat random. I can only hope it is going in batches, and I missed the batch where they got their coins..

Yeah it's most of my coins :/ I put in into dark a while back. I'm following the thread there. Seems to be somewhat random. I can only hope it is going in batches, and I missed the batch where they got their coins..
Hang tight, mattmct Its moolah, not mintpal which filed for bankruptcy.

They are doing it manually one by one. It'll happen, but slowly. You just got to gets lucky.

I really hope that mintpal won't become a run on the bank situation.
and that the mintpal rumors won't turn into a self fulfilling prophecy.

Happy you did :smile:
Time to celebrate by setting up a masternode !

Cheers man, much appreciated. Call it a lesson learned. I concider myself to be very lucky. Those coins could have been as good as gone.

YES! Another 1.5 masternodes coming up,...oh wait. 1 masternode haha

Back