• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Genesis-Mining.com - what else?

Skycoin

6UZUYrm.png

This goes to everyone who doesn't know Genesis-mining by now. Genesis-Mining is the largest and most profitable cloud-based provider of scryptmining. This is your opportunity to mine Scrypt based Coins as DogeCoin, LiteCoin, FeatherCoin, AuroraCoin etc. and get them automatically paid out in BTC or DarkCoin. You can mine your favourite Altcoins as well and take the pay out on them. It is entirely up to you.

Forget the hardware, the software, the cost of electricity and above all: The stress! Genesis-Mining takes care of everything.

Any Interest? You can test Genesis-Mining 7 days for free, and convince yourself. Write a short e-mail to "[email protected]" and tell them the contract of your interest and your Bitcoinadress. If you chose Genesis-Mining during or at the end of the test period, you get paid the full amount of your already mined BTC!

Check out the prices: https://www.genesis-mining.com/pricing
Code for a discount of 3%: "limegreen"

Last edited by a moderator:
This is your opportunity to mine Scrypt based Coins as DarkCoin, LiteCoin, FeatherCoin, AuroraCoin etc. and get them automatically paid out in BTC.

Ok, lets try this again, first do your research, before announcing darkcoin is scrypt based...

Haha. Next, work out the costs of this. Each day the difficulty of mining goes up. I seriously looked into this a few weeks back and stumbled upon a thread in bitcoin talk. Whilst it is good, it's not that profitable. I was looking at a complete investment loss unless the valve of dark went through the roof, or the difficulty of the coin being mined went down drastically but the price remained.

Project X is coming. Genesis-Mining is going to support the x11 and x13 algorithms soon. Also the "merged mining" between different coins should be possible in the near future. Prices dropped to $17.99 per Mh/s per LifeTime Altcoin-Contract and $9.99 per 10 GH/s per LifeTime Bitcoin-Contract.

Back