• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Mixing stuck?

Lzeppelin

I'm anonimyzing 1000 DRK with 8 rounds, it's been over an hour and I'm still at 0% which doesn't worry me. What worries me is I only have one 0.001 transaction sent to myself and by running top I see darkcoin is using next to no CPU.

Any advice?

well if you are not connected to a MN and others anonymising you wallet is just on standby so you are not using any CPU (as nothing is going on)
if you find a connection to anonymize with you wallet will kick into action !

well if you are not connected to a MN and others anonymising you wallet is just on standby so you are not using any CPU (as nothing is going on)
if you find a connection to anonymize with you wallet will kick into action !

Thanks! I'll leave it on overnight.

1000 is a lot
i tried 60 and it took me forever

there is a thread where people arrange times to anonymize !!!

It's been over 12 hours with nothing, is this normal? If so I'm pretty concerned about this whole darkcoin thing. The unique feature darkcoin banks on is anonymity but if the wait times make anonymizing impractical doesn't that just make DRK like the 1000 other clone coins?

edit you said 60 took forever, that's only ~130 dollars worth of funds, in this day and age that's nothing!

Back