• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Need someone to help

susann888

I've noticed that protocol changed:
dash-releases-historic-0-13-update-with-default-instantsend-privacy-improvements-masternode-overhaul from dashnews
compatibiity of dip-0002
dip3-upgrade

How to figure out which files and commits have changed?My program gives bad results for blocks 1028160 and 1028161 while 1028159 is the same.
How to correctly compute new transaction hashes?

Where is computing transaction hashed?

I've noticed that protocol changed:
dash-releases-historic-0-13-update-with-default-instantsend-privacy-improvements-masternode-overhaul from dashnews
compatibiity of dip-0002
dip3-upgrade

How to figure out which files and commits have changed?My program gives bad results for blocks 1028160 and 1028161 while 1028159 is the same.
How to correctly compute new transaction hashes?

Where is computing transaction hashed?

You most likely need latest version of Dash Core wallet (v0.15.0.0) and you need to do a re-index of your Dash blockchain.
Assuming you are on Windows OS :

Backup and download latest Dash Core wallet

Make a backup of your wallet (either from inside your wallet or by copying your wallet.dat when your wallet is closed)
Get latest Dash Core wallet v0.15.0.0 here : https://www.dash.org/downloads/
(i suggest you download the zip file and extract the v0.15 dash-qt.exe from the bin folder and then replace your old dash-qt.exe with v0.15.00 dash-qt.exe)
If necessary you can use the shortcut to locate where your dash-qt.exe is stored exactly by rightclicking on it, clicking properties, clicking shortcut, and then clicking file location)

Reindexing your blockchain

Go to your shortcut on your desktop that starts your Dash Core wallet, rightclick on it, click properties, go to target and add -reindex right after the dash-qt.exe, for example --> C:\Dash\dash-qt.exe -reindex
(this includes a space character between dash-qt.exe and -reindex !!)
After re-index has been completed, remove the -reindex so your Dash Core wallet don't reindex every time you start your wallet.

Another way to do a (one time) reindex of your Dash blockchain is to start your Dash Core wallet, click on Tools, click on Wallet Repair, click on Rebuild Index. Only do this after you replaced your old dash-qt.exe with the new dash-qt.exe

Last edited:
Back