• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

LinkWarz - New Site accepting DRK to promote your links.

linkwarz

LinkWarz is a fun little site I've been working on in my spare time and I think it is ready for limited use in the form of a public beta. I invite everyone here to check it out and claim your spot before anyone else.

LinkWarz is accepting DarkCoin and I am announcing it here in the DarkCoin forum first because I share your values of privacy and anonymity. LinkWarz can be used 100% anonymously with no hassle. There is no registration form to fill out or password to remember. So please come check out the site and post a link to your favorite web content or just leave your comments, questions, bug reports, etc. I will monitor this thread as well.

The basic concept of LinkWarz is to provide an anonymous billboard where anyone can post a link to anything they wish to promote but require a small tip ( at least 1 cent ) to get your link posted. Links are then ranked in order of tips received, so there can be a sort of bidding war to get ranked high enough to be on the front page or even the top position.

Also 50% of bitcoin tips go to charitable causes that accept BTC. ( Does not apply for altcoin tips ).

As of this writing, the top spot on LinkWarz is available for just 26 cents worth of DRK and front page links for as little as 1 cent. Who here will claim them?

( ps; I'm not allowed to post links in this forum yet. It is a com TLD. )

Hey thanks. Congrats on the top spot. :) And I'm glad to read DRK is going to open source soon. I've been watching it since the early days and code transparency is an important step.

Whether it is DRK or some other coin, I feel it is essential that there be a popular-use private/anon alternative to bitcoin. Or that BTC itself adopt privacy as the default.

Privacy needs to be the default means of sending payment because otherwise anyone that does choose to send privately gets viewed with suspicion. Why do you NEED to be anonymous. You must be doing something wrong. We see this already with DarkWallet being demonized by the BBC recently.

Also, the bitcoin ledger is scary in a trojan horse sort of way because lots of people may start using BTC only to find out later that anyone can track their purchases. And I mean literally big brother, or jealous boyfriend, or suspicious wife, or stalker perv, or present or future employer, or business competitor, on and on.

When people finally figure that out, we need to be around with solid infrastructure to show them a better way.

This is just my long-winded way of saying thank-you to everyone here for supporting crypto privacy and please keep up the good work.

LinkWarz is proud to accept DarkCoin.

Hmm, just following my train of thought... maybe someone needs to write coinstalker -- com that would use the various known methods of blockchain analysis and known addresses to start with a given BTC address or transaction and then attempt to tie it to other known addresses or identities and also compute total in/out money flows for groups of addresses known to correspond to a single identity.

The more people that use coinstalker and map known identities to blockchain entities, the more would be revealed over time.

I think that if people in the community could see a tool like that working they might be a bit less blaise about the current state of affairs.

I'm not saying it would be easy to write though. :-D

Back