• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Sending my Dash to another wallet says I exceeded balance? ??

artixtn

I have like 10.4 Dash i want to send out and it is clearly visible that I have 10.4 Dash.

When i go try sending 10 Dash out to another address it says I EXCEEDED the amount? Help?

I have like 10.4 Dash i want to send out and it is clearly visible that I have 10.4 Dash.

When i go try sending 10 Dash out to another address it says I EXCEEDED the amount? Help?

If you are trying to send out a privatesend transaction, you have two options :

Option 1 : lower your number of rounds to mix (which will give you lower privacy, but could give some of your input amounts enough rounds now to get your 10.4 Dash out)
Option 2 : Raise your number of rounds to mix with one extra round (hopefully this will now include all necessary input amounts, so you can get your 10.4 Dash out)

When sending out privatesend transactions, i normally check if my input amounts have been mixed enough times by just creating a privatesend transaction and see if i can get
to the part where it summarize the transaction and the transaction fees.

If it does not get there and instead shows that 'exceeded amount', i then know i either need to lower the number of rounds or raise it.
You may even need to raise number of rounds to mix with 1 extra round and then in the end (after mixing finished) set number of rounds to mix back with 1 round to get a privatesend transaction through.

Through coin control you can check the number of rounds for each input amount, that should give you a clue which input amount possibly needs more mixing.

Last edited:
@artixtn Can you confirm if you are trying to do this using PrivateSend or just normal sending?

Back