• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Anyone else get this?

Hi All

Not sure where to post this but just did a Avast quick scan and Darkcoin came up as a hit? C:program Files (x86)\Darkcoin\uninstall.exe came up as a high threat (Win32:Malware-gen) . Never came up before guessing its a false Positive. Anyone else get this?

Not sure where to post this but just did a Avast quick scan and Darkcoin came up as a hit? C:program Files (x86)\Darkcoin\uninstall.exe came up as a high threat (Win32:Malware-gen) . Never came up before guessing its a false Positive. Anyone else get this?
Same here, is a false positive - we are using vanilla nsis-installer for the setup.exe - which is built on Linux by the way.

aaVet.jpg

I was only navigating to the main site and hadn't even downloaded the software/wallet and my security software advised me of a threat and said "don't go there". Of course I did.

Some system has likely identified it as malware. Need to get to the source of that problem.

Back