• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DashPay will be built into the existing native mobile wallets on Android and iOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no announcement?
no v1.0 on testnet?

Whats going on?
All i see is some evo code on github, but its useless when stuff is not going forward as promised..

waiting hardly for progress..

having plenty of masternodes and considering to dump them..

no announcement?
no v1.0 on testnet?

Whats going on?
All i see is some evo code on github, but its useless when stuff is not going forward as promised..

waiting hardly for progress..

having plenty of masternodes and considering to dump them..

Not sure how you could have missed this :

Long-Awaited Dash Evolution Platform Released on Testnet with Developer Documentation Hub
https://dashnews.org/long-awaited-d...-on-testnet-with-developer-documentation-hub/

We are currently in Phase 1 on Evonet, which so far includes :

* Connecting to Evonet
* Create and Fund a Wallet
* Register an Identity
* Register a Name for an Identity
* Retrieve Documents

Here is a video review about Evonet :

This video was helpful to me as it learned me how to use Node.js to connect to Evonet.
(i have very little experience with javascript / Node.js, don't have any developer experience and first had some misconceptions on how Node.js connects to Evonet).
I use Node.js now, and load javascript files through Node.js node commands (node index.js / node index / node whateverfilenameyougaveit) to connect to Evonet
and test some SDK supported actions. Basically you save some javascript in a texfile, rename it to a js file and load / node that file through Node.js

I am currently impressed with Node.js simplicity on Evonet, which is really only possible with Dash developed framework behind it. I am actually thinking about learning
more about javascript, so that one day i can code something for myself.

With regards to the DashPay wallet, as i understand it that will be introduced after Dash Platform is fully tested and released on Mainnet and will be Dash first official Dapp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back