• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Unable to send dash from dash core wallet

Jook

I'm having issues with my dash wallet. I have an amount of dash on my wallet, but when I want to send some of it, I always get the message: 'the amount is higher than the total amount'. But even when I want to send even 1% of my total amount, I get this message. What could be going on here?

additional info: I have 2 addresses in 1 wallet. One of them where the funds are on, is not accessible... How can I send from the 'second' address on my wallet?

- check that you are on ver 13 !
- check "coin controll" (preferences) and select your outputs

My wallet version is indeed v13.2.0.
I selected the coin control, but I see that 1 of the addresses is locked. Any idea how to unlock it?

I have the same problem like you. Search everywhere on internet but still can not find the right solution :)

You have two separate options :

1 : Mix more Dash by raising your rounds to mix (this will increase your privacy on your transactions and possible allow more input amounts to be included in your Privatesend transaction).
2 : Lower your number of rounds (this will decrease your privacy, so i recommended to only do this when you have mixed your Dash already with 8 rounds or more). This could free up some input amounts and allow more funds to be PrivateSend.

Back