• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal Vaultoro to implement DASH

Would you support this proposal?

• YES

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • NO

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear GrandMaster,

So far, no. The only pairs will be:

DASH / gold

BTC / gold

Our promise of exclusivity to the Dash community remains. We will announce any listing of Crypto/Crypto pairs here: Vaultoro Blog

Sincerely,
Moritz

Hey Grandmaster,

Thank you for bringing it up.

The answer is:

As soon as it is ready. This will be way after releasing 2.0 - which is being tested right now.

Hi, how's that dash integration going?
Dear GrandMasterDash, thank you for asking.
It's going very well.
Within the next 30 days you'll possibly be able to exchange your DASH, that we all cherish so much and that you have held on to for so long, for gold so that others can get to love it just as we do.

There is news, but you are right: still no listing live yet.
I am terribly sorry for it but it's being worked on and will definitely be worth the long wait.

There is news, but you are right: still no listing live yet.
I am terribly sorry for it but it's being worked on and will definitely be worth the long wait.

I appreciate there may be details you are unable to reveal, but is there any information you can reveal as to what is causing the delay?

...though you can also withdraw to Bitcoin Cash, right?
Just wondering how much you was paid to do that?

This is by far the most unqualified statement I have read in the whole discussion.

So you suppose - as an exchange that has been live since 2015 - we should have kept the 2017 fork of BTC (which was BCH) that actually belong to our customers who had their funds at the exchange at the time.

Yes you can withdraw. Of course you can, so people can actually withdraw what's theirs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back