• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[SCAM CONFIRMED] It SEEMS as though the Dash Documentary Team is trying to rip us off

Macrochip

Crosspost from here for better exposure as this is a substantial sum of money in question:

The fall in the price of Dash has affected the production pretty heavily along the way, which is why we have cut back to just one editor and the director working on getting it all pieced together. We have also cut down our admin team to just the producer, and production work has been spread across the team or three. We are all working flat-out to make this production a reality. We have just enough funds to get us to the end of the production, with not a huge amount left for the advertising and distribution, but we hope to make it work.

I'm sorry, but this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

According to your own proposal from early November last year where Dash was at around $275 you've calculated these costs:
Sf3QJSd.png

(Link: https://i.imgur.com/Sf3QJSd.png)

According to DashWatch's research you received an amount close to 600,000 USD due to Dash's massive price appreciation. What happened to all that money?
xhOIbcs.png

(Link: https://i.imgur.com/xhOIbcs.png)

The price decline you're citing didn't happen during the 6 months you received payouts. At the day of your final payout Dash sat at a price of $486 and thus well above your calculation basis of $275.

In fact during the entire time your proposal was paid out you received much more money than originally agreed upon and the Dash price did not ONCE drop back to $275 in that period.

Seriously: How can you be low on money?

EDIT: Some visualization from CMC proving there never was a "fall in price" that could have possibly affected you:
yb8lBoh.png

Last edited:
So.

Anyone still wanting me to retract my accusation?

It's been 15 months since their "response" and still absolutely nothing.

@DashDocumentary how do you plan on paying back the DAO?

No, it can't be....

The SuckerNodes got Suckered? Again? Still?

But the Wisdom of The Crowd? Snowflakes are right about everything!?! It's always wrong to have any clue in life at all ever... Only mindless, reasonless "positivity" optimism is acceptable!

-_- <--- my surprised face

how do you plan on paying back the DAO?
Never! Just another Welfare Scam...

Back