• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

MinerBros? Has anyone purchased from them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Med Ali

Hello all.
Recently I decided to buy a mining machine, and (minerbors)
caught my attention .
I want to ask if you have a previous experience with them and are they worthy of trust?

I ordered from MinerBros some STU-U6 ASIC miners from StrongU. The manufacturer advertised specs at the time I ordered was 660 GH/s, with a power consumption of 1,300 Watts. Now they say that the machines they will deliver produces only 440 GH/s with a consumption of 2,000 Watts. With those specs you will get a piece of unprofitable junk!. It is like ordering a “high-end” motorcycle and receiving a bicycle with flat tires. I requested my money back, and they refuse to return the money. They say that the manufacturer is not returning the deposits.

SCAM!

Same exact thing happened to my brother and I. Except we ordered 16 of them.....they in return sent us 28 of the updated technically non-profitable miners. 3 of them instantly did not work. Another 5 of them are only producing 200GHs the rest consume way more than the 2000w as newly advertised.

What's helped us is the mining facility my brother and I have been able to develop and low electricity costs at 5cents per KwH. I just hope dash goes up.....

We all got screwed!!! The StrongU miners STU-U6 produces on average 370 GH/s and consumes 2200W. No good! The company StrongU screwed everyone. Beware, fellow crypto miners!!!

I also purchased miners from the company Sesterce. They screwed me even worst. I ordered 8 StrongU U6 miners 660 GH/s 1300W and they delivered 8 miners that produce 370 GH/s 2200W. They pocketed the compensation StrongU gave. Sesterce is really bad! Never buy anything from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back