• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

ECOS mining is a scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMDcrypto

Dear all,

This is my first post on the forum and I would like to share my experience.

At begining of september, I wanted to test some Cloud mining services so I invested in several actors as Dualmine, Bitdeer, Mastercloud, Virtualfarm AND Ecos.

In a month, all the contract made some gain; some of them more than others, but hey, at least something. I quickly understood Ecos was the worst investment of all. I asked for a refund in a week after contracting with them and then my gain suddenly went up.

Since BTC falled last 25th of septembre, I asked again for a refund again then the told me they would not do it.
My gains went slower on all sites but with Ecos after my message, ladies and gentlemen, it went negative!
So now, for the last 12 days, my balance is slowly going down until it will reach 0btc (in less than 2weeks at this rate).

The contract is antminer 9 and the fees charged by Ecos are so important they represent more than 110% of the earnings!

You understood I hope, this message is intended to prevent any investment in this company.

Thanks and good mining for all!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back