• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Electrum progress and reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Electrum is hands down the most flexible HD wallet available for Dash. Combined with cool new privacy functions like Tor by default, I consider it an indispensable part of the Dash ecosystem. It's gonna be magic once DAPI is live.

Maybe I'm reading this wrong but github commits seem to be down in the past five months. I don't use this wallet so I can't comment too much on what's changed.

https://github.com/akhavr/electrum-dash/graphs/commit-activity

This repository is used only for integration now. The team does the actual work in their own repo's and then integrate back to ours.

Also, take into attention, that since Dec'18 we've moved to half time due to the budget cuts/Dash depreciation.

After paying Feb salaries, we've got the first (small) leftover of budget, that will be accounted for in the next proposal :)

What does the $28.50 field describe in this document? I can see how the exchange multiplication works, but it is not clear to me which column describes income or expenses and which amount of Dash/USD is left at the end of the cycle.

What does the $28.50 field describe in this document? I can see how the exchange multiplication works, but it is not clear to me which column describes income or expenses and which amount of Dash/USD is left at the end of the cycle.

It's an USD left-over from previous months. It's mentally easier to do exchange for exactly $5k and leave this as a change.

If it's confusing, then we'll exchange $28.5 less in June :)

May 2019 financial report is attached.

TL;DR - until the end of the May we had 1 extra month of runway, with the last payment from the Treasury we've got 2 extra months.

Attachments

• Dash Electrum 2019 - May 2019 Finances.pdf
    45.4 KB · Views: 204
Jun 2019 financial report is attached. This month we're working on implementing support for BLS signatures and dash LLMQ in electrum python code.

Attachments

• Dash Electrum 2019 - Jun 2019 Finances.pdf
    46.2 KB · Views: 212
Jul and Aug 2019 financial reports

Attachments

• Dash Electrum 2019 - Jul 2019 Finances.pdf
    45.9 KB · Views: 204
  • Dash Electrum 2019 - Aug 2019 Finances.pdf
    45.9 KB · Views: 215
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back