• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Promotional idea for spreading and increasing the recognition of Dash cryptocurrency

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters

Ubehus

Good time of day friendly community Dash! I have an offer to launch a taxi car with a Dash cryptocurrency advertisement on the car body and accepting payments in Dash. The car will work in obslast with a population of 1,100,000 residents. For this idea I need the amount in Dash from 80 to 100. We can discuss everything with the interest of the charity program Dash for wonderful projects.

When you get customers, do you discuss crypto with them? Can you do a short vid, perhaps showing us the car and expanding on your vision? Thanks.

When you get customers, do you discuss crypto with them? Can you do a short vid, perhaps showing us the car and expanding on your vision? Thanks.
I am an honest person and will be honest in these conversations. I work in a taxi, I rent a car. For the implementation of my plan is a pretty serious amount. This amount is enough to buy a car. I always ask clients about cryptocurrency. If a person has a conversation on this topic, I am always ready to explain the benefits of cryptocurrency to people.

If you are interested in a plan, we can talk about all the details of my plan. I guarantee his diligence. Be sure to provide all the evidence about the work done. I will publish the full statistics once a month.
. Regards your friend!Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:
I am an honest person and will be honest in these conversations. I work in a taxi, I rent a car. For the implementation of my plan is a pretty serious amount. This amount is enough to buy a car. I always ask clients about cryptocurrency. If a person has a conversation on this topic, I am always ready to explain the benefits of cryptocurrency to people.

If you are interested in a plan, we can talk about all the details of my plan. I guarantee his diligence. Be sure to provide all the evidence about the work done. I will publish the full statistics once a month.
. Regards your friend!Sorry for my bad english.

I think you should first buy a car before seeking money.

I have a car, but for this idea it will not work, it will be extremely not presentable to have an advertisement and a person who will tell you about Dash behind the wheel of an old Toyota Camry

This is not a programme for getting a free car. You're not going to get support unless you show genuine commitment. I want to see substance, good honest work and dedication. Be creative.

Back