• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Help! Dash Core 0.14.0.1I crashes in Fatal Error with win10

gavriloBTC

Hi all!
I downloaded, installed and synched Dash Core v.0.14.0.1 on win 10 pc. I substituted wallet.dat from an older one . All went ok and I could see 3.6 dash I have and the transaction history related.
The problem is when I try to send those dash I have or when I try to use Receive section of the wallet.
It crashes in a fatal error every time.
Is there someone who can help me fix this issue?
Here below the screenshot of the crash.
Thank you in advance

Attachments

• errore dash wallet.JPG
    errore dash wallet.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 157
Can you send me the debug.log from the data directory? As I'm not a Windows user, I unfortunately don't know where that file is located on your machine so hopefully someone else can give us that info.

Can you send me the debug.log from the data directory? As I'm not a Windows user, I unfortunately don't know where that file is located on your machine so hopefully someone else can give us that info.
I found it on dash core wallet/instruments/Debug console/infos. I need an email address to send it because it is too large to attach here .
Or please alternatively, please contact me on Telegram @gavriloBTC
Thank you in advance for the help

FYI, we solved this issue in a private conversation. The issue was a severely corrupted wallet.dat which caused Dash to abort everything.

Back