• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Minh Bui

Hi there,

Today, When I open my wallet, I got message that I should synced again from server. after I saw my balance is zero. When I check my transaction history all received has status :

btw, I was made mistake to abandon transaction with one received transaction. I will lost it, right? Should I contact with sender?

Please advise. Thank you so much!

I also experienced the same thing when I synchronized my wallet from the server. after I see my balance is zero. When I check my transaction history, everything received has a status:

what should I do, please help

Please advise. Thank you very much!

in the wallet version 0.12.xx the balance is the original
when I upgrade to version 0.14.xx the balance becomes 0

in the wallet version 0.12.xx the balance is the original
when I upgrade to version 0.14.xx the balance becomes 0

You are going to have to do a reindex at the very least with 0.14.0.1 wallet at the very least. But I suggest a fresh sync. Backup your wallet first, then delete all folders in Dashcore folder, do not delete the regular files, never delete wallet.dat. If you need funds quicker than a fresh sync, use the Electrum wallet to import your wallet.

You are going to have to do a reindex at the very least with 0.14.0.1 wallet at the very least. But I suggest a fresh sync. Backup your wallet first, then delete all folders in Dashcore folder, do not delete the regular files, never delete wallet.dat. If you need funds quicker than a fresh sync, use the Electrum wallet to import your wallet.

is the network version 0.12.xx wallet different from version 0.14.xx ??

Back