• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!!.. I am Thiraviyam. I am here to have a look at all your blogs and get to know more on the interesting topics being discussed here. and also to share my view in some discussions too.

I'm a newbie to this crypto currency thing... very much interested in mining...
I'm 56, and hoping that mining might help me pay off debt before I retire...(I fully intend to retire at 62...devil be damn... I'm already broke and don't expect any miracle money)

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

I'm a newbie to this crypto currency thing... very much interested in mining...
I'm 56, and hoping that mining might help me pay off debt before I retire...(I fully intend to retire at 62...devil be damn... I'm already broke and don't expect any miracle money)

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Mining is a tough game these days unless you have some capital, most coins of any value require ASIC miners and a good sized facility, and even then, profits are thin.

Fortunately, Dash offers a way to earn returns without having to mine, you can invest in Masternode shares via a service like Crowdnode and earn a passive reward without investing in or maintaining a lot of hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back