• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DIGITAL EXCAVATORS Cloud Mining ⛏ Contracts NOW AVAILABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigExScott

YjO96yG.png

DIGITAL EXCAVATORS, LLC. EARLY ACCESS CONTRACTS!

Hello!

My name is Scott. I am the CEO for Digital Excavators, LLC. We are a U.S. based cloud mining company. We have been working hard the past 6 months launching our business and we are finally ready and able to offer some early access cloud mining contracts to NON-US customers. (US Customers will be eligible at a later date).

Our business is registered with the State of California. Here is my LinkedIn. Feel free to reach out to me there, or here, and we can also setup a Skype video conference to go over the various contract options with you. Our website does not offer this hashpower sale as of yet. This is an early purchase option. We are seeking SEC registration, once that is completed we can open the website up to everyone in the world as well as U.S. customers, and future hash power purchases can be done directly.

EARLY ACCESS CONTRACT OPTIONS:

MJuMneM.png

4YbNsuy.png

ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT:
BTC - LTC - ETH - DASH
Visa, Mastercard, and other options WILL be available once we launch our services through our website.

HOW TO PURCHASE:
Email us at [email protected]
or
Reach out to me on my LinkedIn

We will go over our various options with you, find one that works for you, send you a personalized contract to read through, sign it, send a digital copy back to us and keep the original for yourself. Hash rate will be turned over the following business day, and will stay mining to the pool of your choosing until the end of your contract.

We allow you to request to change your pool anytime. We complete pool requests several times a day.

Once our website is fully operational, your contract will be transferred to your profile there and you will have the ability to control, track, and monitor your minings :). We will simultaneously be launching DIGPool to the public, which you will have access to utilize at a 0% fee.

Hope everyone has a nice week! Feel free to leave any questions you may have here.

Thanks,
Scott
CEO Digital Excavators, LLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back