• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Meet-up in Bangkok on 30th May. Pass by if you are in town!

dashbkk

Dash Thailand invites the Bangkok Crypto and Blockchain community as well as all Dash crypto travellers in town to a great get together at one of Bangkoks best Dash acceptances to talk about crypto and the future of money! At the meet up you can pay all your drinks and food with Dash. If you don’t have a Dash wallet yet we can help you with that. We starting at 7pm and the first 25 attendees will get a free t-shirt. So better be on time. See you all on the 30th at the missing burro! Greeting from your Dash Thailand team

Please join, share and invite https://www.facebook.com/events/2361181924204187/

I've just had this flash of inspiration and I'm thinking perhaps we got it wrong. Perhaps Tourism in Thailand should be the main focus; food, travel, people and activities (website and community) and dash takes second place, the thing that ties it all together?

The Dash Embassy Thailand website is nice but the events page is empty and the fb link is broken.

Until now, I've felt you are appealing to MNOs and the crypto community, which are important.. but if tourism becomes the focus, we capture regular customers by stealth.

The Dash Embassy Thailand website is nice but the events page is empty and the fb link is broken.

Until now, I've felt you are appealing to MNOs and the crypto community, which are important.. but if tourism becomes the focus, we capture regular customers by stealth.

Thanks for the feedback also above. We also believe tourism and hospitality is a fantastic use case for Dash.
We are very happy with the results in that direction.

I just checked the website and indeed if you go over the top riders the link is broken.
Thanks for letting us know. Will fix it asap.

Back