• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Jump start dash adoption by acquiring 400k users in 4 months

Should we give $1 to everyone who signs up and verifies with SMS OTP ?

• yes

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • no

Votes: 13 37.1%

• Total voters
please send the link.
One question to you , how much does getting a SIM card in Ghana cost ? does it ID proofs like passports etc ?
cheers
I'm not sure about how much simcards cost in Ghana, I'm based in South Africa. You can register most African countries simcards in your name but No, you can't use your number as ID.
You can use it for most banking transactions especially for internet banking. People can send money to your cell number and you can collect from an ATM etc

I'm not sure about how much simcards cost in Ghana, I'm based in South Africa. You can register most African countries simcards in your name but No, you can't use your number as ID.
You can use it for most banking transactions especially for internet banking. People can send money to your cell number and you can collect from an ATM etc
ok thats good to know , how much does a SIM card cost in South Africa , the reason i am asking is we are planning to give $1 worth of dash for every user who signs up , if it costs nothing , then people will buy like 100 cards and claim the $100 which is not great . In Nigeria , India , venezuela , Zim it costs $2 or more to get the sim card.

ok thats good to know , how much does a SIM card cost in South Africa , the reason i am asking is we are planning to give $1 worth of dash for every user who signs up , if it costs nothing , then people will buy like 100 cards and claim the $100 which is not great . In Nigeria , India , venezuela , Zim it costs $2 or more to get the sim card.
Well in South Africa, simcards cost about R10 or less. $1 = R13/R14. Most cellphone network provider companies request that you rica (register) your simcard so prevent fraud etc, so for bank transaction like what you are talking about, you could say only registered (rica) numbers. That way you won't have people buying lots of simcards at once. Our proposal is about promoting DASH in South Africa first then Africa, we were planning on helping people open Dash accounts and I think a $1 giveaway would attract lots of people. What do you think?

Last edited:
I appreciate your optimism, but I have the bad feeling that the proposal will fail both here and in PIVX.
Your proposal is awesome, but the daemons are the majority in this universe, and the bad always prevails.
Don't say I didn't tell you....

The daemons approved 36 out of 38 proposals. One of the two disapproved proposals, was this one. And among these 36 approved proposals, I can see only advertising proposals. No development, no charities. Once again, this is a proof that the daemons are the majority in this universe, and the bad always prevails. In the new year, your spiritual fall will be worse than the previous one. More daemons will arrive, more advertising and less development/charity will occure, and you will worship Matmon more furiously. I feel so sorry about you. If only you could see how your soul will be in a 100 years from now, because of the evil road you follow....

Don't say I didn't tell you...

Congratulation @Dashmaximalist. Your fight against the daemons has been recorded into the Knowledge Tree. Υour benefit will be a multiple of your efforts...

Don't say I didn't tell you....

Hey, you filthy monsternode!!! You!!! Yes you, don't look elsewhere, I am talking to you...

DHRsnqrVwAAP9xP.jpg

Last edited:
Back