• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Ledger hardware users important information & Post-Spork 15 activation issues with Ledger

pVz1DnP.png

Not fixed unfortunetely :

jetkazo.jpg

Could you please give them another ping on Slack with this info ... i will update the reddit thread.
I can tell Ledger was working on it as i got a little bit further with the transaction process itself, but in the end Ledger Live gives above failure message
(which again shows "Missing inputs").

Thank you.

Last edited:
Not fixed unfortunetely :

Could you please give them another ping on Slack with this info ... i will update the reddit thread.
I can tell Ledger was working on it as i got a little bit further with the transaction process itself, but in the end Ledger Live gives above failure message
(which again shows "Missing inputs").

Thank you.

update:
all looks fine on their side, i send them some dust to double check
i keep thbis thread posted

@qwizzie
still happening or ok now ?

Still happening, exact same failure message :

The server could not handle your request. Please try again at a later moment or contact Ledger Support.
{"result":null,"error":{"code":-25,"message":"Missing inputs"},"id":7467001}

I wonder if the Ledger wallet automatically adding new receiving addresses after each incoming transaction has something to do with it,
maybe the Ledger wallet is looking for these inputs at the wrong receiving address ?

Also as extra info : i deleted both the Bitcoin app and Dash and reinstalled them both just to make sure i had the latest version before trying
to make a Dash transaction through Ledger Live.

Additional info in case Ledger needs this :

Ledger Blue
Firmware version 2.1.1

Ledger Live pc version 1.7.0

Bitcoin app version 1.3.8
Dash app version 1.3.8

Last edited:

I'm not talking about some dust transactions here, i'm talking about new incoming masternode payments.
See new reddit thread here, reporting the "missing inputs" problem a day ago : https://www.reddit.com/r/ledgerwallet/comments/bgn15s/problem_sending_funds/

Please make sure Ledger is fully aware of this (still not solved) problem.
The problem is very specificly related to the Special Transaction Type that got introduced
by one of our DIPS. You will not notice it if you just sent some small amount.
You will notice it when you receive special transaction (DIP2) masternode payments and try to sent those out.
I think it safe to say that DIP2 broke Ledger Live in some way, which (unfortunetely) needs to be fixed by Ledger.
I certainly hope future DIPS will get thoroughly tested on hardware wallets, so we dont break compatability with our hardware wallets like we have now.

To fully understand the issue, please have Dash Core Team check with Bertrand256.
UdjinM6 has some knowledge about this issue as he was also working on a library fix for Trezor
with regards to DIP2 incompatibility with Trezor web interface (which is basicly the same problem
we seem to be having with Ledger Live here)

At this point i feel like Ledger and Dash are not on one line about this problem and Ledger
is failing to clearly understand our problem.

Last edited:
To tungfa,

Maybe Ledger is helped with the log of mpirrongelli (post date 4th of april) :

Code:
at t.catch.t (/Applications/Ledger Live.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/dist/internals/webpack:/src/api/network.js:34:28)\\n    at <anonymous>\\n    at process._tickDomainCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:228:7)\"}"},"level":"warn","message":"✖ CMD libcoreSignAndBroadcast error","pname":"renderer","timestamp":"2019-04-03T22:24:00.582Z","type":"cmd.ERROR"},{"data":{"code":0,"message":"{\"status\":500,\"url\":\"explorers.api.live.ledger.com/blockchain/v2/dash/transactions/send\",\"method\":\"POST\",\"name\":\"LedgerAPIErrorWithMessage\",\"message\":\"Missing inputs\",\"stack\":\"Error\\n    at CustomError (/Applications/Ledger Live.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/@ledgerhq/errors/lib/helpers.js:20:18)\\n

He concluded :

Like the API for ledger is not working properly since the send endpoint is giving us a 500 Error.

Last edited:
To tungfa,

Maybe Ledger is helped with the log of mpirrongelli (post date 4th of april) :

Code:
at t.catch.t (/Applications/Ledger Live.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/dist/internals/webpack:/src/api/network.js:34:28)\\n    at <anonymous>\\n    at process._tickDomainCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:228:7)\"}"},"level":"warn","message":"✖ CMD libcoreSignAndBroadcast error","pname":"renderer","timestamp":"2019-04-03T22:24:00.582Z","type":"cmd.ERROR"},{"data":{"code":0,"message":"{\"status\":500,\"url\":\"explorers.api.live.ledger.com/blockchain/v2/dash/transactions/send\",\"method\":\"POST\",\"name\":\"LedgerAPIErrorWithMessage\",\"message\":\"Missing inputs\",\"stack\":\"Error\\n    at CustomError (/Applications/Ledger Live.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/@ledgerhq/errors/lib/helpers.js:20:18)\\n

He concluded :

bertrand had some github links for me and i send them on
ty

Aaand i have also this 'missing inputs' problem now, cant send any Dash out of my ledger.
Reported to Ledger about this and sent a screenshot and logs.

Back