• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Network Elected Trust Protectors: Closing the Governance Loop

Ryan Taylor

Foundation Member
I hope Evan and Amanda throw their hats in the ring. We must be very careful with who we select. Lets not allow these positions to attract greedy or power-hungry sociopaths as happens with government positions. I believe this should be and should always remain an unpaid position.

This is great news to hear, as an early member of the dark coin foundation I will definitely be putting in my application.

I hope Evan and Amanda throw their hats in the ring. We must be very careful with who we select. Lets not allow these positions to attract greedy or power-hungry sociopaths as happens with government positions. I believe this should be and should always remain an unpaid position.
I think it can be unpaid by default but we should allow candidates to ask for money by submitting a budget proposal. But that should definitely be done before the elections.

I took a look at https://trustvote.dash.org/ today and currently we have 21 vetted candidates, of which we (the network) need to select a total of 6 to become Dash Network Elected Trust Protector.

8L6D1bK.jpg

I have two questions :

1 : Why can we select all 21 candidates together (select as many as you want) on https://trustvote.dash.org/ , when ultimately we only have 6 positions to fill ? Should there not be a limitation to select only up to 6 check boxes ?
2 : Is there a site with some basic information on these 21 vetted candidates ?
(Most of them are pretty unfamiliar to me and i need to vote on them before this month ends ? Should they not have the opportunity to present themselves to the Dash community somewhere ?)

Last edited:
I wish I could downvote a candidate. I can see at least one person there that I feel would be a negative influence.

Cool !Thanx for this post!
The individuality report of the Trust Protectors elections.
224 individuals voted
. ( ref https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/n3XfVKYs2S/)
The elected trust protectors are marked with bold.

0151 individuals voted for esammons (votes 715)
0134 individuals voted for pwoodin (votes 832)

0130 individuals voted for trhodes (votes 477) <-----
0125 individuals voted for mlewis (votes 640)
0125 individuals voted for mmason (votes 621)

0100 individuals voted for cwilliams (votes 379) <-----
0091 individuals voted for cwebb (votes 259)
0084 individuals voted for pjbakhuijzen (votes 538)
0077 individuals voted for gdonnelly (votes 359)
0075 individuals voted for rbarrett (votes 534)
0058 individuals voted for estoever
0054 individuals voted for afrancis
0044 individuals voted for mjveloff
0042 individuals voted for sdemirel
0035 individuals voted for nluz
0030 individuals voted for bdamian
0029 individuals voted for akerdemelidis
0026 individuals voted for lhiggs
0015 individuals voted for ctafti
0007 individuals voted for ynovoselskiy
0006 individuals voted for ychen

Last edited: