• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

MN not paying out, but DMT tool says it has payed out

Jook

I have a potential issue with my MN. I recently installed it, and I should have received my first payout 4 days ago. DMT tool says: last paid 4 days ago.
If I check Dash ninja: everything looks fine, except 'port check' is open, but sometimes 'open (re-check pending). Does this has something to do with it? Or do I have to wait longer than 4 days...?
I followed the procedure as mentioned on the site to set up my VPS (vultr) and a Trezor. I installed the firewall, but normally it should allow port 9999.

When I check my dashman status: everything is fine, except: masternode last payment: never.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I have a potential issue with my MN. I recently installed it, and I should have received my first payout 4 days ago. DMT tool says: last paid 4 days ago.
If I check Dash ninja: everything looks fine, except 'port check' is open, but sometimes 'open (re-check pending). Does this has something to do with it? Or do I have to wait longer than 4 days...?
I followed the procedure as mentioned on the site to set up my VPS (vultr) and a Trezor. I installed the firewall, but normally it should allow port 9999.

When I check my dashman status: everything is fine, except: masternode last payment: never.

Any suggestions?

You are looking at last paid information of your masternode payment before spork 15 activated. You need to check in your windows Dash Core wallet at the DIP3 masternodes tab at what block your (now activated) deterministic masternode
will get paid and calculate how many blocks you still have to go ... then calculate / estimate that in time.

Rough sketch for myself of blocks to go (not sure if this is correct) :

100 blocks = 4 hrs
1000 blocks = 40 hrs = 1,5 days
2000 blocks = 80 hrs = 3,3 days
3000 blocks = 120 hrs = 5,0 days
4000 blocks = 160 hrs = 6,6 days
5000 blocks = 200 hrs = 8,3 days

At some point both Dash Central and DMT should show more accurate deterministic masternode payment information (most likely after the first deterministic mn payment or after they issued an update)

Last edited:
Thx for your answer. It was indeed counting down till 0, but afterwards, no payment. (I'm using it straight from a trezor, so no Windows wallet). But on the DMT tool, I can see that it was counting down.

Btw: I do have a mac, so maybe I can install the dash core wallet locally and check over there...?

Any suggestions on how to check what's wrong? On my VPS server it's mentioned: masternode last payment: never... :-s

Thx for your answer. It was indeed counting down till 0, but afterwards, no payment. (I'm using it straight from a trezor, so no Windows wallet). But on the DMT tool, I can see that it was counting down.

Btw: I do have a mac, so maybe I can install the dash core wallet locally and check over there...?

Any suggestions on how to check what's wrong? On my VPS server it's mentioned: masternode last payment: never... :-s

You can just install your mac Dash Core wallet locally and through the dip3 masternodes tab search for your ip address or payout address
Focus on the "Next Payment" field, which will show you a blocknumber, thats the block your now deterministic masternode will get paid.
Use Tools / Information to check current block. Then calculate the difference.

Normally a masternode gets paid every 7 or 8 days (between 4000 and 5000 blocks i guess)

Last edited:
I see, but what happened to the previous payout? It says payment has been done, but I can't see it...

I see, but what happened to the previous payout? It says payment has been done, but I can't see it...
You could check the masternode adress (mn pub key) on a block explorer to see if it arrived there 4 days ago (before spork 15 activated) : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/
How recentely did you install your masternode ? Maybe you never actually got a first masternode payment ? (masternode needs to be running at least 6-7 days before payments occur)

Last edited:
Just wanted to give you an update: yesterday April 7, the first payment finally arrived. Much later than expected, but I'm happy everything looks to be working fine. (I didn't change any settings)

Back