• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Are you mining?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you consider mining via cloud technologies as a decent answer - then yes, I do mine. It's quite easier to maintain a contract using hashflare coupons http://hashflare-redeem-code.net/ja/ than maintaining a large GPU cards farm. It doesn't generate that much money to be honest but it's quite a sum to be able to pay my bills.

As there is no central authority or central bank, there has to be a way of gathering every transaction carried out with a cryptocurrency in order to create a new block. Network nodes that carry out this task called dubbed 'miners'. Every time a slew of transactions is amassed into a block, this is appended to the blockchain. Whoever appends the block gets rewarded with some of that cryptocurrency.

lol It was at the beginning of my acquaintance with cryptocurrency. but now it is very expensive in my country.

mining as a hobby. So It doesn't matter now, is it profitable or not. We will see results only in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back