• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Best Safe Bitcoin Wallets for 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

dianadsouza

At present in the cryptocurrency market safety is first preference to save the crypto assets, I hope you agree with my point. And Each crypto wallets has its own unique range of cryptocurrency it is compatible with, Unlike physical wallet, you can hold the any of paper currency in crypto wallet you cannot store all.

Check out here: Best Safe Bitcoin Wallets for 2019

Currently, a lot of cryptocurrency wallets are available in the market.. which are safe,secure and two factor authentication system in the wallets and also stores private keys in an encrypted manner
Do you have any list of such wallets? Or the list is available on the internet?

And where are Exodus, Trezor, Electrum and so on, I am not sure that this is the right list of best safe bitcoin wallets

thanks, but I prefer trading on Crypto Exchange with its own wallets
for the last month, I've been even using Forex broker for crypto trading. it's very interesting to earn money on lowering the interest rate. Here you can find more details about it. I guess it look very attractive to get a stable income even when the crypto prices are falling. It just needs some time to practice

`We're launching a new product for the crypto community which is designed to solve a small but significant problem with hardware wallets, and we are giving some samples away to people who are interested in reviewing it. Our initial market testing has shown encouraging results, with most people using the device whenever they use their hardware wallet. We want to test this further.

The device is called a Walletclip. It is used to clip your hardware wallet to the top edge of your laptop screen, which is the most practical and convenient place to mount it for easy access and viewability. (Wait, is viewability even a word?)

The problem this solves is that, without the Walletclip, the hardware wallet generally isn't in a very good position on your desktop. The cable can push the device around, and even twist it away from you, which is annoying when you are trying to enter your scrambled PIN or verifying an address. The Walletclip solves this by mounting the hardware wallet at the top of your laptop screen and orienting it's display towards you.

We've come up with a cute method of attaching the clip (and thus your hardware wallet) to your laptop screen no matter what thickness it is (within reason), using a spring mechanism built right into the clip.

So sign up at cryptoprints.org and we'll be in touch about the review. `

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back