• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Privatesend mixing not make any private for 2 weeks

inkubator

hi there!
i got small ammount of dash and need it as privatesend value. start mixing more than week ago and still got no any changes on balance. It goes round and round with "time out...."
in transactions i saw small values for "privatesend mixing"

what can i do to move it faster?

Hi.

Is the "PrivateSend Balance" stuck at 0.00 DASH or something else?

Which wallet version are you using? You can see this in Help -> About Dash Core?

hi there!
i got small ammount of dash and need it as privatesend value. start mixing more than week ago and still got no any changes on balance. It goes round and round with "time out...."
in transactions i saw small values for "privatesend mixing"

what can i do to move it faster?

if you are on 13 you need to wait until more MN are updated
we are in the middle of a big version update !

v13 will mix now, we are close to 40% MN adoption, just going to be a lot slower than usual. If you really need it mixed faster, lower the number of rounds you use for mixing so you can get to your PS balance quicker.

I'm on Dash Core v0.12.2.3 (64)
exactly i'm on 0.12ps dash before and 0.15psd after 10 days of mixing. the lowest setting set - 2 rounds, but its not helping

Last edited:
You are two major releases behind, at the very least you should be on 0.12.3.3 by now since we sporked for an upstream BIP last summer, but we are now in v 0.13.0.0. You are trying to mix on a dead chain.

Back