• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Worth investing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylon

I learned that Xsolla added MGO to its lists. Is it true that it’s 10 times faster when it comes to withdrawing money. They say it will go up in price soon when developers start using it for cashing out. Should I invest in it?
What do you think about it?

Yes, after this news, the price MGO token has risen well and continues to hold positions. This is great news for the whole community. As far as I know some more large partnerships are planned in the near future.
I look forward to the news:)

If we are speaking about investing into MobileGo then I'd say yes. This is one of the projects that are doing pretty good nowadays during the falling market. Also, some BTT threads suggest to absolutely trust their team since the progress is being positively updated nearly on a daily basis.

I think it's worth buying coins only those projects that have funding, big partnerships, and a clear development perspective.

As they said, MGO token now accepted by Xsolla as a payment method for more than 500 games and 500(!) million players. It sounds fantastic.. hope it is true, at least on a half

I am not a gamer, but the growth of MGO token was impressive and drew my attention to this coin. The partnership with XSolla will provide users the access to hundreds of games, thus pushing the coin to the next level. It’s ranked 72 on coinmarketcap. Behind the MGO are developers with the experience of creating cryptocurrency for the gaming industry. To conclude, there are all chances to be a successful project, and it worth the attention. MGO started positive, and we will see how it will develop further.
I agree, given the current state of the market, the token firmly holds its position

Yes, after this news, the price MGO token has risen well and continues to hold positions. This is great news for the whole community. As far as I know some more large partnerships are planned in the near future.
I look forward to the news:)
as far as I know the price of the token fell a little after that

I have no doubt, but I would like it to happen as soon as possible)
important updates are being prepared for the gshare and esports platforms. I think that now it is worth paying attention to this, because the cost of the token directly depends on this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back