• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

trading exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derivatives are considered the most difficult financial tools that remain in the priority of the experienced traders. Cryptocurrency derivatives are on extremely high risk and speculative investment due to the price volatility, high leverages reaching 50:1. It’s even riskier than just trading cryptocurrency. If your decision is well-considered and you want to deal with crypto derivatives try Bitmex. It allows both crypto and derivatives trading.
thanks a lot, bro:cool:

That is a bit difficult task to do, but if you have good knowledge in trading go for it, earnings for good knowledge is good and you can loose a lot in no time just for warning. I always look for this kind of sites on cryptocurrency directory cryptolinks, there you will find the whole list of these sites with tests and reviews. I wish you good luck with trading and big earnings.

I also interested in difference between traditional crypto exchanges and derivative ones.
Hey!

Derivatives (derivatives) based on bitcoins are now more in demand than ever, and their development is only accelerating. Derivatives are a tool that allows investors to indirectly trade assets, that is, not the asset itself, but any liabilities for its transfer or units of value created on its basis.

This name comes from the English word "derivatives" (similar to the term "derivative"), which is called "derived" units of value.

Derivatives get their name because they are instruments derived from the underlying (spot) value of a commodity, index, or cryptocurrency. In theory, spot prices of a physical commodity are the basis and provide the basis for pricing in the futures market. Thus, for crypto-currency derivatives, the exchanges of crypto-currencies that trade in real time will be the main ones.

In essence, derivatives are designed in such a way that you can protect your open positions in stocks, bonds or bitcoins. Financial instruments such as futures and options will provide an opportunity to hedge risks, as well as help stabilize the exchange rate. Many businesses and individuals are betting on Bitcoin's long-term prospects, hoping that the value of the currency will continue to rise.

P.S. Therefore, I believe that trading bots will become very relevant now. Many analysts and people from this "kitchen"write about it. I personally found that here - tradingbot-solutions.com, after a thorough analysis. You know, it's a great helper in the right hands and a great backgroud for beginners.

I recommend to use Binance. As for me now it is the best exchange in crypto world. Of course everything is up to you. But I can rely only on Binance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back