• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

MNOs & Community, I need your support today.

nebojsa

Thank you everyone for your support and positive feedback on Dash Central. Recently,I have decided to step down and leave more space for other proposals and submit a scaled-down version of my proposal on Dash Boost as my 5th proposal for Dash and asked MNOs to downvote my existing proposal. Unfortunately, our proposal on Dash Boost has not been funded as it was posted the last day so there was not enough exposure.

Therefore, I have updated my Dash Central proposal to be active again as there will be enough funds left in the end to fund our efforts. This proposal is crucial for me to continue the operations in the Balkans after 16 months of efforts and establish Dash as the leading cryptocurrency in the region. Please, vote for my proposal: You can vote for us here on Dash Central.

More about me:

I am Nebojša Jović, a previous chapter director at Startup Grind, Head of Research at Yugonova, Ambassador at the Central European Startup Awards and Founder at Binfluence. I am also an active Dash community member and consider myself to be a Country Manager for Serbia at Dash. Thanks to your support, those who have been following my past proposals and updates know that Dash had a successful year in Serbia. My last proposal was escrowed by Dash Core team. I have successfully completed four proposals for the Dash community. You can find articles about our success at the Dash Force News website (e.g. First Dash Serbia Presentation Draws Record Numbers).

Your support is much appreciated!

Thank you!

Last edited:
Nebojsa is a well-known member of the community. As Criticalinput MNO wrote on his Dash Central page: "Voting YES. A modest funding ask from Nebojša Jović. I see various past DashForceNews articles on achievements. FWIW - https://twitter.com/bojsha992. Beyond wide ranging advertising/promotions, there is some emphasis within this proposal regarding sheer investment in Dash. Dash is reliant first and foremost on ongoing investment (bear markets serve to remind one of the fact). After investment, the rest follows........". Good luck!

Nebojsa is a well-known member of the community. As Criticalinput MNO wrote on his Dash Central page: "Voting YES. A modest funding ask from Nebojša Jović. I see various past DashForceNews articles on achievements. FWIW - https://twitter.com/bojsha992. Beyond wide ranging advertising/promotions, there is some emphasis within this proposal regarding sheer investment in Dash. Dash is reliant first and foremost on ongoing investment (bear markets serve to remind one of the fact). After investment, the rest follows........". Good luck!
Thank you Mike, much appreciated!

Back