• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS cheap residential static and dedicated VPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

residential ip

Hello everybody. I sell cheap residential vpn(pptp) . The IP you used is static and dedicated .You can't be locked any website.

one VPN is $20/month , if you buy 5 VPN I will give you more one for free.

Buy more and give more !

please contact me if you want to buy and I will give you the residential VPN to test
my icq:712594850

Hello everybody. I sell cheap residential vpn(pptp) . The IP you used is static and dedicated .You can't be locked any website.

one VPN is $20/month , if you buy 5 VPN I will give you more one for free.

Buy more and give more !

please contact me if you want to buy and I will give you the residential VPN to test
my icq:712594850
Hi, which VPN do you sell?
I was looking for some cheaper VPN with good reputation. I needed for general uses as I need couple of things to do with a VPN, not for just residential purposes.

I found some budget VPNs for cheap with really low price such as one of them, PureVPN comes at just $1.99/month for yearly plan.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello,

According to my opinion, you can try FastestVPN because of it's reliable and have some great features like the kill switch, DNS leak issue etc and also now you can also get their Halloween deals 2018 – get 83% discount on a 2-year plan, this is the best VPN service in affordable price.

As the thread is specifically on vpn deals, I would like to ask should I go with Surfshark as it seems to be very cheap and lately its getting popular too. I was reading about its on Black Friday VPN Deals article. Suggestions needed as my purpose will be solely streaming ?

Thanks Sarah Alex for sharing the link to the deal. Just subscribed to Ivacy's 5 year Plan this Blackfriday.

You can create your own OpenVPN using any VPS provider, will cost you max 10$ per month and you can add 10-20 users...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back