• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recruiting: Dash salespeople in each country on Dashnearby

1) Dash units are our product
2) goal: to increase #'s sales of our product
3) Dash salespeople in each country making sales
4) win-win-win scenario-->Dash salespeople can make an income stream for themselves (buy on a centralized-exchange+then sell for a profit premium), increase supply of Dash units for sale, increase market-share
5) a site to sell on is: Dashnearby dot com

Last edited:
I just registered on dashnearby.com (This Exchange will break the monopoly power of LocalBTC and create more option of transacting and liquidity in our 8 Africa operational zone)

Kindly reach me on +233241416245 what tapping to discuss how to make impact through this initiative.

Thank you!

Did I understand this well, you want people to buy Dash at other exchanges and come to your site to sell it to other people in their community at higher prices? Why would someone buy it, where is demand on your website? You want MNOs to fund people that will be walking around and selling Dash to people in person? Everyone can use an exchange, why would they pay a higher price? Do you conduct a KYC / AML on your buyers? If you sell it in your local community to random people without any KYC, this negatively influences our reputation, how will you prevent it from happening?

Did I understand this well, you want people to buy Dash at other exchanges and come to your site to sell it to other people in their community at higher prices? Why would someone buy it, where is demand on your website? You want MNOs to fund people that will be walking around and selling Dash to people in person? Everyone can use an exchange, why would they pay a higher price? Do you conduct a KYC / AML on your buyers? If you sell it in your local community to random people without any KYC, this negatively influences our reputation, how will you prevent it from happening?
a) looking for people that are interested b) much easier sign up process than regular exchanges c) No. d) just if they want something much easier e) i'm not an employee of dashnearby dot com --i've just noticed for a while that the Dash network is not being competitive with localbitcoins dot com, so i noticed the dashnearby site, and am proposing we make use of it to win more market-share f) each person needs to see if it's required by law in each country to do customer ID'ing

Last edited:
Back