• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

What happened to my transaction?

D Michael

Hello! I sent 3.19 Dash to an exchange wallet. I sent it from a Dash Core wallet.

The transaction shows up in the wallet with transaction ID f3f780741b97be4af8f06c7c410cb2f3d9f34a1b9c36cc52363cc0ca45cf97f5-000 with transaction fee of -0.00011966 DASH but 0/unconfirmed. It doesn't show up on the Blockchain explorer! Help I never had this trouble before!

Maybe this is a silly question. My wallet is 26 weeks behind, is that why? I am currently letting it sync. I thought it would show up on the Block explorer anyway if the amount of Dash still showed up in my wallet prior to the send.

Hey there, the wallet must be synced to the last block otherwise your coins will not leave the wallet.
If you sync it then they will go out but I assume you might already use an old version so your sync will not be completed.
Be sure to download the 12.3.3 version of the dashcore wallet from the official website at dash.org/get-dash.
Let us know once all is fine.

Last edited:
Hey there, the wallet must be synced to the last block otherwise your coins will not leave the wallet.
If you sync it then they will go out but I assume you might already use an old version so your sync will not be completed.
Be sure to download the 12.3.3 version of the dashcore wallet from the official website of dash.org/get-dash.
Let us know once all is fine.
Ok, that is a relief, thanks!

Ok, that is a relief, thanks!
Hello, my transaction is still stuck! When I was syncing my wallet I got a "No block source available" error and it said "17 weeks behind". Per instructions I found on this forum "[Problem] No block source available" I deleted peers.dat tried again, then deleted peers.dat and started again with "-reindex". Now it is stuck at "Reindexing blocks on the disk" and "17 weeks behind"!

Can I start again with a newer version of Dash, will that help? How can I get the money out of the wallet? I don't want to lose it! The wallet address at the exchange is still the same I just checked. Please help!!!

Last edited:
Hello, my transaction is still stuck! When I was syncing my wallet I got a "No block source available" error and it said "17 weeks behind". Per instructions I found on this forum "[Problem] No block source available" I deleted peers.dat tried again, then deleted peers.dat and started again with "-reindex". Now it is stuck at "Reindexing blocks on the disk" and "17 weeks behind"!

Can I start again with a newer version of Dash, will that help? How can I get the money out of the wallet? I don't want to lose it! The wallet address at the exchange is still the same I just checked. Please help!!!
The problem might be that you are using an old version that is incompatible with the current version. For example, we raised the block size from 1MB to 2MB and old wallets would reject the blocks that are bigger than 1MB. Current version can be found from https://www.dash.org/wallets/.

Use the "Backup Wallet" feature in the wallet to have a piece of mind.

Back