• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Reviews of new coins

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosita

Does anyone write reviews of new coins here? Or maybe you use some source sites? Which cause more confidence, and which - a waste of money?

Does anyone write reviews of new coins here? Or maybe you use some source sites? Which cause more confidence, and which - a waste of money?
Too many coins for review, anyway, it's much more easier to browse youtube and follow for some competence blogger.

I think the best way is to check crypto connected forums and Telegram groups.
It's hard to find everything on your own and some people that do researches share their opinion and knowledge about some new things.

own experience, analysis of news and dozens of sources and then can be 10% percent you can be sure of something
"competence bloggers"? don't kidding me
Blogger = trash? I think in oppose. If person is really interested in smth he can acquire knowledge, and this is the reason why I think thet bloggers may understand the feature even more then a great part of us.

Why don't you use google and your brains?
What should anyone share its precious knowledge with you?
It's a money issues, think yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back