• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal: Creation of a team of competitive events

Olá como vai você?
Meu nome é Silas De Oliveira Martins, tenho 35 anos e moro no Brasil.

O título do tópico sugere que estou pedindo doações para criar uma equipe. para competir e criar eventos e torneios de todos os jogos. Mais como todo o início da equipe que temos que se concentra assim em um jogo, e na equipe tem jogadores amadores de pokemon, decidimos começar pela franquia pokemon da nintendo.
Para o Campeonato Pokémon existem duas divisões: TCG (Trading Card Game), que é o jogo de cartas, e VGC (Video Game Championships) relacionado ao jogo digital.

Então eu gostaria de pedir aos mestres e usuários do Fórum doações do equipamento necessário nos campeonatos e dar como prêmios os eventos e torneios que a Equipe Criar com o objetivo de arrecadar dinheiro para as despesas da equipe nos campeonatos. e coletar comida para ajudar as famílias pobres.

os equipamentos para a equipe são estes:
https://www.copagloja.com.br/pokemon/Booster Display?PS=9&map=c,specificationFilter_26

https://www.copagloja.com.br/pokemon/acessorios?PS=9

equipamentos para prêmios de eventos:
https://www.copagloja.com.br/pokemon/Deck?PS=9&map=c,specificationFilter_26

https://www.copagloja.com.br/pokemon

Todos os links são do distribuidor oficial dos cartões de Pokemon.

para os interessados em doar! e basta fazer a compra nos links acima e colocar meu endereço:

Rua: Dr. Moura Ferreira
Número: 54
Bairro: Downtown
Estado: Ceará-CE
Cep: 62580-000

Obrigado a todos que leram o texto acima!

P s: Se o texto estiver fora de contexto. Peço desculpas, mas é porque eu uso o tradutor do google.

Last edited:
hey
keyword for successful Dash budget Proposals is : "Whats init for Dash " ;)
i would revise this and get a "Dash angle" in there , otherwise i see no hope to get this funded tbh

Hello!
First of all, I would like to thank everyone who has commented so far. and a special touch to tungfa.

And tungfa! I agree with your comment that the keyword for successful budget proposals Dash is: "What is init for Dash"! taking into account that my translation did not translate the word init of the phrase "What is init for Dash". plus I think it means "What my proposal can add to the Dash cryptomoeda system".

Good! as I'm creating the team from scratch. so in the short term it would be the diffusion of the cryptomoeda dash in events, tournaments and championships in general since the public are of all ages. now in the long run besides the diffusion we would encourage the financial education with the use of the cryptomoeda dash in purchases, sales, auctions and prizes. more to think about in the long run will depend a lot on sponsors' donations. the issue of diffusion. it would consistently be in the team's uniforms and eventually in the store in the team's training center and in the events, tournaments and championships created by the team.

tungfa I would like to know when I will be able to put link and photos in the posts ????

Last edited:
I think DASH needs actual transactions not just promotion. We are on a down market and MNO want 'value' above promotions. Real value come from money coming in the network from people that otherwise wouldnt buy these DASH using their fiat money. Please keep building a proposal that achieve this.

hello jza

jza I agree when you say that "people would not buy these DASHs using their fiduciary money" primarily if these people are middle class and low. more in question of my proposal would be encina my target public got the cryptomoeda without being fiduciary money. for example with small lectures on mining inserted in the programming of events that the team can do. and for whatever I mentioned mining! because the people who like games have a computer and that makes the mining of the cryptomoeda viable.

hello jza

jza I agree when you say that "people would not buy these DASHs using their fiduciary money" primarily if these people are middle class and low. more in question of my proposal would be encina my target public got the cryptomoeda without being fiduciary money. for example with small lectures on mining inserted in the programming of events that the team can do. and for whatever I mentioned mining! because the people who like games have a computer and that makes the mining of the cryptomoeda viable.

I am more pesimistic about 'analog' things like events and such. for me the best way to grow the network is by focusing on ONLINE activities and ONLINE payment. If you are a blogger, youtuber, gamer, translator, then earn DASH.

So your idea is good but move it away from analog world things like events, talks and parties and into chat, socialnetworks and streams.

I would love to see facebook bots that can help us exchange DASH over FB Messenger or Whatsapp or Twitter, Line, Snapchat.

Key is to have DASH more prevalent online.

I even understand your JZA point of view!

But here in Brazil you have a lot of financial blows on the bots that you are quoting. but that does not mean that all bots are financial blows, more to explain this to a person who just wants to see the purchasing power of the cryptomoeda and it gets difficult.

You wrote "If you are a blogger, youtuber, player, translator, then get DASH.", answering your question! I am an amateur player, who is seeing a lot of potential in other amateur players, who could become professional players, more so the team needs equipment to train. I am also a Cryptomoeda Miner. more here in Brazil and it is a bit tricky to do the exchange of small amounts of cryptomoedas for fiduciary money.

Last edited:
I even understand your JZA point of view!

But here in Brazil you have a lot of financial blows on the bots that you are quoting. but that does not mean that all bots are financial blows, more to explain this to a person who just wants to see the purchasing power of the cryptomoeda and it gets difficult.

You wrote "If you are a blogger, youtuber, player, translator, then get DASH.", answering your question! I am an amateur player, who is seeing a lot of potential in other amateur players, who could become professional players, more so the team needs equipment to train. I am also a Cryptomoeda Miner. more here in Brazil and it is a bit tricky to do the exchange of small amounts of cryptomoedas for fiduciary money.

Why not organize a game tournament that gives crypto prices instead of FIAT.

JZA
My translator does not translate well!
more to do tournaments with dash awards. would have to have here in the city products sold by dash. that there is not here!

more long-term I think of creating a shop that accepts the Cryptomoeda! but this will depend a lot on the sponsorships the team receives.

p
JZA
My translator does not translate well!
more to do tournaments with dash awards. would have to have here in the city products sold by dash. that there is not here!

more long-term I think of creating a shop that accepts the Cryptomoeda! but this will depend a lot on the sponsorships the team receives.
you keep thinking analog, a 'shop' is nothing but a wordpress site with woo-commerce and the dash plugin for it.

JZA to be honest there is technology in Brazil! more the population is very traditional!

for example: the Brazilian who lives in the most distant parts of the country prefers to buy in physical stores than in the virtual stores for a series of reasons. one and the greater would be the question of delivery. because the freight are too expensive and full of fees, and takes a lot to get. if the purchase is intentional outside of what I said I still have more fees. such as an import fee and a further delivery fee from another country. this is one of the issues that I ask for anyone who has information on help via donations and purchase on the copag's website. because she is a Brazilian store and it is also the official store of the Pokemon cards. with the physical store the product comes out with the lowest price and the customer already takes the product at the time of purchase.

Last edited:
JZA to be honest there is technology in Brazil! more the population is very traditional!

for example: the Brazilian who lives in the most distant parts of the country prefers to buy in physical stores than in the virtual stores for a series of reasons. one and the greater would be the question of delivery. because the freight are too expensive and full of fees, and takes a lot to get. if the purchase is intentional outside of what I said I still have more fees. such as an import fee and a further delivery fee from another country. this is one of the issues that I ask for anyone who has information on help via donations and purchase on the copag's website. because she is a Brazilian store and it is also the official store of the Pokemon cards. with the physical store the product comes out with the lowest price and the customer already takes the product at the time of purchase.
Well newsflash, DASH is technology, and there is 'Brazil' and there is 'e-Brazil', you will have much more luck trying to convince people in 'e-Brazil' than in real Brazil. You will probably cover much more ground as Brazil is a very large place. So you might only appeal to 0.1% of 1 town which is only 5% of the total population of your country. While if you reach maybe 3% of 'eBrazil' you will have much better reach in the end for DASH and for yourself.

As for products, you dont need to buy stuff that is international or whatever. You can just get your pizza place to have a FB website and take order payments for DASH over Messenger instead of cash at the door. Also you can convince stores to sell their stuff online even if its only national, or regional. Hence the point of 'a store is only a wordpress site with Dash'.

I am pretty sure that local curriers and messengers in a city or region are far more affordable than shipping something aroudn the world.

Back