• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash gambling

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's much better to earn money by trading cryptos rather than just lose them on roulette or poker. Slot machine's algorytm won't let you win in lng-term perspective. Recently, I've found forex broker that offers trading Dash, BTC, Ripple, Litecoin and many other. Made some profits already:cool:

it's much better to earn money by trading cryptos rather than just lose them on roulette or poker. Slot machine's algorytm won't let you win in lng-term perspective. Recently, I've found forex broker that offers trading Dash, BTC, Ripple, Litecoin and many other. Made some profits already:cool:
i strongly agree with you that gambling cryptos is a poor idea :eek:

Was it hard to earn forex trading basics for you? I guess, without practice it can be hard to trade coins there

Was it hard to earn forex trading basics for you? I guess, without practice it can be hard to trade coins there
Sure, you have to learn about main forex actions, but in order to trade cryptos successfully there will be enough to follow the news and trends. In most cases forex brokers offer analytics, news and other current information as well. For instance, justforex do this regularly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back