• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

EXMO cryptocurrency exchange✔Convenient service✔Low commissions✔Fast withdrawal

Exmo

Welcome to EXMO Official Discussion
Launched on February 24, 2014, EXMO cryptocurrency exchange is always at work to meet the needs of rapidly shifting market and bring you secure storage, trading, management and use of cryptocurrency as well as fiat money within the platform, while constantly introducing the trading community to new features and opportunities for better work with cryptocurrencies.

To Main Page

Our recent publications:

Over 500 000 users trust EXMO

Cryptocurrency: Where to start? Pt.1 – Introduction

Cryptocurrency: Where to start? Pt.2 Technical side of the coin

Cryptocurrency: Where to start? Pt.3. Transferring Cryptocurrency

Cryptocurrency: Where to start? Pt.4 How to Ensure the Safety of Your Crypto Assets]

Cryptocurrency: Where to start? Pt.5 How to buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies

What are the pros and cons of investing into cryptocurrency

Verification process with EXMO

Key features:

24/7 Support
Universal wallet
Profitable fees

Our links on social networks:

Vkontakte
Twitter
Facebook
Telegram

Thank you for your attention!

Should you have any questions, please write them in the thread and EXMO team will be happy to answer.

aaf6f283-91cb-4a58-9d76-132a5f813f65.png

Buy Ripple on EXMO at the best rates

EXMO cryptocurrency platform is proud to announce the integration of Ripple, one of the world’s TOP cryptocurrencies. From this moment, the users can trade on the new following currency pairs: XRP/BTC, XRP/USD, XRP/RUB.

Read more on EXMO website

Please admin help me confirm my email so I can be able to withdraw my funds as I can only deposit but can't withdraw....
The site keeps saying error 10325 "need to confirm email" to withdraw my funds...please admin and customer care help me because I'm stucked and I can't keep depositing more funds if I can't withdraw.... Hope your site is not a scam.....please help me confirm my email ASAP...THANK YOU.

Or the admin can resend email confirmation message to my email so I'll be able to confirm my email.... Or the admin will do that for me....please respond and treat with urgency....thank you

Please admin help me confirm my email so I can be able to withdraw my funds as I can only deposit but can't withdraw.... Response is highly needed asap.

Back