• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Looking for new altcoins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarinna

Looking for new altcoins

I learned that Xsolla added MGO to its lists. Is it true that it’s 10 times faster when it comes to withdrawing money. They say it will go up in price soon when developers start using it for cashing out. Should I invest in it?
What do you think about it?

I love to learn new about cryptocurrencies and I'm waiting for a new cryptocurrency. I want to be a cryptocurrency collector.

Many altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple, Tron, etc are trending in the crypto market now.

A few days ago I added MobileGo to my portfolio. Token showed good growth and I think this is not the limit.

I think it's better to invest in coins of projects where is a binding to a widespread use product or service, as I believe, not related to crypto. Games, bank services etc

Looking for new altcoins

I learned that Xsolla added MGO to its lists. Is it true that it’s 10 times faster when it comes to withdrawing money. They say it will go up in price soon when developers start using it for cashing out. Should I invest in it?

Do you mean game developers?

Looking for new altcoins

If they start cashing out price will go down.

The last 2 months, I have made over $55,000 from trading bitcoin but my success never started that way as I had made substantial losses before my turning point in the Crypto space. I bought 2Btc last year which quickly rose in the bull run but eventually lost Most of it and sold off what was left. That was the last I would ever have to do with bitcoins until I was introduced to Fred first of, he asked to know my trade experience. He then gave me a quick insight on what to Look out for when choosing a platform and a bunch of other things most experienced traders may never tell you. Most importantly, he introduced me to his specially designed layout and provided me with professional advice and accurate trade signals. With his system,Trading has become easy and profitable and I just want to spread the word and thus help as many that are in my previous unfortunate situation. For all questions, you can reach out for his help on this (fred.richmond21@gmail. Com) or WhatsApp me on +1 765 351 1912

The last 2 months, I have made over $55,000 from trading bitcoin but my success never started that way as I had made substantial losses before my turning point in the Crypto space. I bought 2Btc last year which quickly rose in the bull run but eventually lost Most of it and sold off what was left. That was the last I would ever have to do with bitcoins until I was introduced to Fred first of, he asked to know my trade experience. He then gave me a quick insight on what to Look out for when choosing a platform and a bunch of other things most experienced traders may never tell you. Most importantly, he introduced me to his specially designed layout and provided me with professional advice and accurate trade signals. With his system,Trading has become easy and profitable and I just want to spread the word and thus help as many that are in my previous unfortunate situation. For all questions, you can reach out for his help on this (fred.richmond21@gmail. Com) or WhatsApp me on +1 765 351 1912
how are you doing? probably you have become much richer since that time?:D

I would be interested readin about your most perspective altcoins for this year. In what you will be investing in?
Now it is very risky to invest in something, it is better to save your assets until better times. or consider already working products that exist on the market for a long time and have proven themselves

Mike_Mike,
yeah, it was especially interesting to learn about the future development in relation to the partnership with xsolla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back