• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Maracay: Specialized Course for Merchants/Maracay-Venezuela

What do you think of this preproposal?

• Total voters
Hey wgollini,

Good idea. I like the project. Have you contact Dash Merchant Venezuela. I think you could make a good team to achieve the main objective of Dash community in Venezuela: “the massive adoption of Dash in Venezuela”

We in “Dashtrip, introducing Dash as payment method in the tourism sector of Venezuela” have made an alliance with Dash Merchanst Venezuela in order to give to the merchants only one clear message.

Best Regards
Marco Canelon

Hi Marcos, sorry I didn`t answer before .. I had problems with internet ..!

Thanks for your comment .. We have been talking with Dash Merchant to make a strategic alliance.

The synergy that exists in all Venezuelan communities will give excellent results.

Good luck with your proposal

Regards

Last edited:
Yesterday (07/20/2018) we held a conference aimed at the Real Estate Sector, with the presence of 200 Real Estate agents and the participation of the most important Real Estate franchises in Venezuela: Remax and Century21.

Details here

The important thing about this activity was that the franchises asked us for a specialized workshop to carry out the sales of properties in Dash, as a form of protection against inflation.

I speak of this here because the specialized course, we can even do it stratified by Sectors of the Economy ... not only directed to Merchants.

Imagine that the Real Estate websites in Venezuela published the properties in Dash. I see this a big opportunity considering the amount of money involved in Real Estate sales.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 168
Good day everyone .. we are pleased for the support received. Especially for the 350 Master Nodes that voted "Yes".

Regardless of not receiving the funds, we will continue working to make Dash the most widely used Cryptocurrency in the Central Region of Venezuela

Hello everyone,

Dash Maracay is very grateful to the developers of the platform for Crowfounding https://dashdonates.org/, an extraordinary initiative that allows raising funds to carry out productive projects that unfortunately did not obtain funds from Dash Central.

We invite the whole community to visit this platform and support this DashDonates initiative.

Dash Maracay is pleased to announce the results of the Basic Course for Merchants

Date: 09-18-2018
Duration: 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm (4 hours)

Number of shops: 27 legally established businesses in Venezuela
  • AGRINOVA, C.A.
  • SUBWAY SAN JACINTO
  • INVERSIONES MYHAPPINES C.A.
  • IDC VENEZUELA (KRIP-DASH)
  • INVERSIONES MORROCEL (KRIP-DASH)
  • TELECOMMUNICATIONS
  • CARLSI C.A.
  • YOUR POINT SHOP ELECTRONIC
  • COMMUNICATIONS TURMERO
  • ORANGE BISTRO VENEZUELA, C.A. (5 establishments)
  • GRAN COMBO CHICKENS (5 establishments)
  • EL CHIVO RESTAURANTE
  • CONNECT TO REGINET, C.A. (FROM ALL SAN JUAN)
  • FOOD SARAO 10, C.A.
  • DISTRIBUIDORA LUISYUSMAR, C.A.
  • ONIX EVENTOS, C.A.
  • GRUPO DELGON, C.A.
  • VALENTIN SECRET C.A.

Number of Assistants: 40

Course topics:
Basic Aspects:
  • Dash: Attributes and Benefits
  • Legal, Accounting and Tax Aspects of Cryptocurrencies
  • Dash Venezuela / Dash Maracay Communities
Implementation strategies:
  • POS System Qr.Cr (Practical Exercise)
  • Online Marketing
  • Discover Dash
  • Criptolugares

Conclusion:
67% of merchants will implement Dash as payment method

To raise the effectiveness, we think that the course should be extended to 8 Hours for more discuss and practical cases.

upload_2018-9-20_11-39-0.png

upload_2018-9-20_11-39-12.png

upload_2018-9-20_11-39-50.png

upload_2018-9-20_11-40-10.png

upload_2018-9-20_11-40-31.png

upload_2018-9-20_11-40-46.png

Back