• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Trip - Introducing Dash as a Payment Method in the Tourism Sector of Venezuela

Would you support this proposal?

• Yes

• No

• I do not know (Need more information)

Results are only viewable after voting.
The photos are really nice. Excellent work in the Cripto Latin Fest. Thank you very much for being part of this project.

Dash trip has all my support. I just saw the new alliances. It is very important to work as a team with other initiatives. I know it will be a success!

Good luck my friend
Hey Gianpaolo,

Thanks to you for letting me part of your team in the Cripto-Latin-Fest. It was a wonderful experience.

Best Regards

Excelent proposal! perfect for International tourism in the amazing beaches of Dominican Republic !
975332_232_z.jpg

i support it and can use it here later!

I am from Isla Margarita in Venezuela i know a lot about tourism i like this project i can expand it in mexico now
It will be nice to start in Venezuela an expandt it around latin America starting from Mexico.

I will contact you as soon as we start implementing the project.

Thank you for the support.
Marco Canelon

Excelent proposal! perfect for International tourism in the amazing beaches of Dominican Republic !
975332_232_z.jpg

i support it and can use it here later!
Hey dash Republica Dominicana.

As I said. It will be excellent to expand the project around Latin america.

I will contact you as soon as we implement the project in Venezuela

Best Regards
Marco Canelon

Hey Dash Community,

we open our Instagram and we start uploading some pictures from our first destination Canaima National Park.

@DashTrip

Please let us know your opinion.

Best Regards
Marco Canelon

Hey Dash Community,

During the last cycle, there was a bug in Dash Central at an interface level. Anyone using Dash Central and Dash Nexus was able to see two proposals: MedicinalGenomics_II and Dash-latam-expansion. Due to the stated, we thought Dash Trip was going to get funded, but it did not.

We believe this project has a tremendous potential, and because Mnos have already supported us. We have decided to submit a new proposal in this Cycle. NEW PROPOSAL Dash Trip- Tourism Sector gets Dash as payment: Hotels, Lodges, Air Transportation Operators and Souvenir Store- Ready to Accept Dash. Here is the link:

https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Dash-Trip-Venezuela

Thanks for support us.

Marco Canelon

DashTrip

Hey Dash Community

Look at this amazing and beautiful places.

7CDCHW4.png

We are going to Introduce Dash to all exotic destinations in Venezuela. Dash will become the most common payment method in all of this destinations.

We are in a good position on this cycle, almost there.
Please Support Us and Vote YESS. Here is the link.

https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Dash-Trip-Venezuela

Thanks
Marco Canelon

Hey guys

Thank you for all the support you have already given to us for the Phase one of DashTrip Canaima National Park. Now we are now on Dash Trip Phase 2. Our goals are to reach +300 tourism related businesses, open +900 new wallets and develop 3 new Dash Destination with their community over the course of three months. Please let us know your opinion

Go to the following link to see our proposal in Dash Central and all the results of Phase one Canaima National Park.

https://www.dashcentral.org/p/DashTripVenezuela-2ndPhase

Resume of our work:

Thanks again.
Marco Canelon
DashTrip Cofounder

Last edited:
Back