• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Good apportunity to all who trade in dash

mastwal

Dash added one more new exchange in adzbuzz.com and if some one trade there he will get back 100% trading fee in bonus wallet and same fees he can use to buy community in adz which also life time income so good apportunity for every one

I've just found out about new exchange platform CoinDeal where is possible to trade dash. It's brand new market, so prices and fees are low in comparison to the best known platforms :)

In adzbuzz exchange if you trade in dash or any other coin you will get back 100% trading fees in bonus wallet which you can use to buy the community in adzbuzz and earn the life time passive income thats really cool comparison of other exchange
Big apportunity also if some one buy the adz coin in current price as they have buy back programme and they will use 50% profit of exchange in buy back which will huge and simply means reduce the supply of coins
Total supply are 84 millian 15 millian already burn from buy back 21 millian still in mine rest are in circulation
They are plan also to implement masternode which surely boost the coin price so good appotunity it is

Last edited:
In adzbuzz exchange if you trade in dash or any other coin you will get back 100% trading fees in bonus wallet which you can use to buy the community in adzbuzz and earn the life time passive income thats really cool comparison of other exchange
Big apportunity also if some one buy the adz coin in current price as they have buy back programme and they will use 50% profit of exchange in buy back which will huge and simply means reduce the supply of coins
Total supply are 84 millian 15 millian already burn from buy back 21 millian still in mine rest are in circulation
They are plan also to implement masternode which surely boost the coin price so good appotunity it is
The whole thing just feels too good to be true.

Back