• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Exchange market

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesG

Hi!
Can anyone of you recommend me a good cryptocurrency exchange market? I would appreciate any information!

A new thriving CoinDeal stock exchange has recently been opened. For now, it has the possibility to trade BTC, BCC, ETH, LTC, DASH. Of course, this is related to the fact that the stock market has just been created. Therefore, they introduced the possibility of voting on what will be introduced next currencies. Only people with a verified account can vote, so that everyone can cast only one vote for a given cryptocurrency. So every person trading on CoinDeal will have the opportunity to choose.
An affiliate program has also been introduced, where if you invite your friends to trade on Coindeal, you will receive 20% of their trading fees as a recommendation.
For first users for the first three months, the reward will be increased to 50%.
I think that many people should be interested in CoinDeal, that's why I'm posting this post here. You can register on it from my recommended link https://coindeal.com/ref/BAD and as soon as your account has been verified, in the appropriate tab you will see your referral link that you can send to your friends and you will take his commission.

I encourage you to register and for more information, please visit https://coindeal.com/ref/BAD

some one of the companies are given best Bitcoin/cryptocurrency exchanges. we provides reliability, high security environment, some legal compliance, and advanced features like. but i have no idea.

I was searching for reliable exchange market and chose CoinDeal. I`ve just registered and now I`m waiting till verification process will be finished. For that moment everything looks promising, but we will see :)

Also a coindeal user here - I was surprised with how good everything is going because it is a new exchange. I used others exchanges previously but to be honest I was sick of waiting for weeks for a response from their support. I had a few questions for coindeal and so far they have been answering them quite fast. We'll see how it goes but I am satisfied

Thanks for your timely answers :) I`ve been trading for a while on several exchanges mentioned. Everywhere the common feature was terrible support. CoinDeal was the only exception. Lets say this is my review :)

Beware of people with very little experience/posts making recommendations. Also be wary of new products/services without an established track record.

I use and recommend kraken.com, however, I don't store any Dash or USD with them or any other exchange. Deposit, exchange, withdraw -- never hold in an exchange account.

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog? My website is in the very same niche as yours and my users would certainly benefit from a lot of the information you present here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Thank you!

It`s really hard to choose cryptocurrency exchange. There are hundrends of them... And new ones pop up all the time. Like mushrooms. Most of new platforms may prove just usual scam or something that will be closed sooner than it looks. Always I look into the reputation of particular platform. A simple Google search is enough to find out possible problems. I trust CoinDeal

Probably the most popular exchange platform at this moment because of the fact of sponsoring football team https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-exchange-sponsoring-premier-soccer-club/

Hey,

I would recommend Coinswitch.co exchange. It's an exchange aggregator, where you can buy the coins at the best rate by comparing the prices across different exchanges. It supports around 400 coins, you can exchange all the coins at one place.

It`s really hard to choose cryptocurrency exchange. There are hundrends of them... And new ones pop up all the time. Like mushrooms. Most of new platforms may prove just usual scam or something that will be closed sooner than it looks. Always I look into the reputation of particular platform. A simple Google search is enough to find out possible problems. I trust CoinDeal

Probably the most popular exchange platform at this moment because of the fact of sponsoring football team https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-exchange-sponsoring-premier-soccer-club/

You may also able to go for ICO Investment as well as it is also a good option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back