• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

IronDash - the final countdown (my way to Ironman Triathlon with Dash behind)

tomasz.ludek

Dash Core Group
Aloha Dash Enthusiasts all around the World!

Around four years ago, on my 30 birthday, I decided to fulfill an extraordinary dream... "A goal so high, a journey so demanding, that its achievement to most seems impossible" Few months later, I met and loved Dash (formerly known as Darkcoin and XCoin). Awesome Dash Community inspired me to combine these two things and so I started a journey:
Episode 1: DASH on ETU Challenge Poznan 2016 (private initiative) :)
Episode 2: DASH on Ironman 70.3 Poland (private initiative) :)

After a long and demanding time of preparation, hours and hours of beating on the triathlon craft I developed the iron soul :p and am now ready to face the full Ironman distance (2.4mile (3.8km) swim, 112mile (180km) bike, 26.22mile (42km) run).
I'm going to do this during OceanLava Triathlon Poland, 19th of August 2018, and guess what, I'm taking Dash with me! :cool:

Before the big day, however I've to do one more important thing. Just like every year (starting three years ago), I feel obligated to represent Dash on the Ironman 70.3 Poland (half-Ironman distance).
Keep your fingers crossed this upcoming Sunday (5th August 2018), as always I will be sharing some photos and comments.

"To accomplish something extraordinary, one must have an extraordinary dream. A goal so high, a journey so demanding, that its achievement to most seems...impossible"
Ironman

dash-machine.jpg

Cheers, be motivated
Tomasz

Last edited:
The race has finished in an unexpected way
TomciuKO.jpeg
lol :)

Back