• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

I'm Simba from Hanover, Germany. I'm a Bitcoin and Altcoin Trader for around 1,5 years and fell in love with Dash a few weeks ago. It is a great concept :)

I attend to found a Dash Group here in Hanover.

You can find me also at Dash Nation Discordchannel as Simba.

Hi guys! My name is Cryptochindian from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!

I run a factory manufacturing consumer goods and my side hustle is working in the blockchain space; helping companies that want to launch their own ICO.

I have been in the cryptocurrency space since 2013 and was recently introduced to Dash; a private cryptocurrency with quick transactions. Love the technology and the fact that Dash kills two birds with one stone!

Looking forward to interacting with all of you and building this community together! Will be more than happy to host meetups in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia. Hit me up if anyone is interested!

Hi I just saw your post: still interested to do events?
I am doing this one in Bangkok and I am looking for partners in other Asien countries to live stream
facebook.com/events/183556302326265/

Also open for other collaborations ... :) hit me up ..

Hi Dash community !

I'm comeightman, French guy currently located in Bangkok, Thailand.
I'm new in the cryptocurrency world, but I love Dash projects and ambition.

I'm a good friend of QuantumExplorer who introduce me to Dash.

I would like to be helpful to the Dash community, and I already promote Dash in Thailand.

Cheers everyone !

Hi I am starting this event from September on: facebook.com/events/183556302326265/
are you still in Bangkok?

Hello DASH community. I find your project so much better managed and executed than BCH. I might just post a proposal to promote DASH on the canary islands and afterwards in Kuba instead of promoting BCH which doesn't work for me as i ran out of funds and BCH community has no way to get funding for promotion. They gave out huge bonuses for some people programming tokens but not a cent for somebody who on boarded 37 shops in Barcelona and created the first bitcoin neighborhood world wide. Totally mismanaged and they lost a big opportunity as with their help I would have on boarded 100 shops in the same time and the whole city in a few years. The approach i can observe in all the DASH videos is very similar to mine so i believe i might be better off in the DASH community. At the moment i would say that DASH is the real bitcoin as it creates a p2p network without midleman and empowers the real people. Check: "map.therealbitcoin.club"

My name is Feliz and i work in a team with Chili (the dog)
1765932075590180837.jpg

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself to the DASH Nation.

My name is Sky Conway and I am an early Cryptocurrency adopter, supporter and filmmaker who was fortunate enough to be mentored by Gene Roddenberry (the creator of Star Trek).

This pivotal moment in my life truly inspired me deeply and kicked off my career as a filmmaker.

Since this time I have been a part of several crowdfunded Sci-Fi TV shows and movies on Kickstarter and Indiegogo, including Star Trek: Renegades and Star Trek: Of Gods and Men.

We have over $1.3 million in successful funding raised. Our community has 150,000 active fans on Facebook and over 4 million views of Star Trek Renegades:

As part of my early endeavors with cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology, I hosted an annual event called Libertopia, which focused on the freedoms people desire and a voluntaryist mindset.

These events gathered some of the earliest Bitcoin supporters, educators and evangelists.

I knew Cryptocurrency and its underlying technology would drive the types of future innovation Gene and I discussed in his last days.

I’m excited to share you on my next project which is a movie about Cryptocurrency and the story of Satoshi Nakamoto.

Crypto is a mystery thriller about Satoshi and the origin of Cryptocurrency in a fictionalized story that incorporates true events and real people such as Hal Finney, Nick Szabo, Wei Dai, and the cypherpunks.

Our story will take the audience on a journey from the beginnings of Bitcoin in 2008 through 2014, and ending in a utopian future where Cryptos (like DASH and others) have replaced fiat as global currencies of choice.

You can check out the trailer for Crypto here:

I look forward to meeting the community and hearing your thoughts,

Sky Conway
Filmmaker, Crypto Enthusiast
Founder of Atomic Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back