• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash.red - Play games to win Dash every day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ec1warc1

visit us at https://dash.red/
upload_2018-3-30_18-12-18.png

Nice site, I can't access the games without sign up in order to preview the games. Do you also offer Dash Slots games? If so I'd be happy to add them to my list of Dash Slots Online at Bitcoinslots.online

We had four slot machines. Of course, they were just promotional games - easy to win - never lose games. However, we lost our funding from the DAO. Thus, we are out of business for the time being. Thanks!

Pity you couldn't of made it a profitable enterprise by now.
The idea was always to create a promotion for Dash. It was never to make a profitable enterprise by selling advertising. I think a number of masternode owners thought it was gambling or didn't care that it generated 3000+ transactions per day, each at less than 25 cents! Maybe it will return when the markets are better and the treasury has more disposable funds. Lots of people in Venezuela are hoping so let me tell you... thousands!

@ec1warc1 How much would you need in donations to keep dash.red operational for the next couple of months? I would be interested in helping donate to that cause.

@TaoOfSatoshi - Thank you so much - please do not donate to Dash.red!!!

There are friends of mine in Latin America who may need donations in these days of tight budgets. Their projects are more important than mine: GeorgeDonnelly (George), AlgodonFranelas (Eugenia), DashArgentina (Angel), DashHelpMe (Alejandro), Dash Dinheiro Digital (Rodrigo). If any of their proposals don't get funding, consider donating to them! They are all doing a great job in Latin America. I hope I have remembered everyone. :)

I am going to dedicate some time to family and to my health. Dash.red can come back when the time is right. Thanks!

Last edited:
If I understand correctly, the decision to rely soley on dash funding, and to not make this a profitable enterprise - or at least profit neutral - has led to a complete shutdown.

I suppose now that we have a Dash Trust that you may donate the domain name to the dash network.

I will make at least one more attempt to get funding from the DAO, when the time is right.

I suppose now that we have a Dash Trust that you may donate the domain name to the dash network.
Donate? Sell? I don't know. Is there need for the domain by someone? What is this Dash Trust you speak of? A sincere question!

I will make at least one more attempt to get funding from the DAO, when the time is right.

Donate? Sell? I don't know. Is there need for the domain by someone? What is this Dash Trust you speak of? A sincere question!

Of course, you could try selling it, I mean, it's a good domain and it's up to you. How much?

But I was merely thinking, perhaps at some point in the future, someone comes forward with a great proposal, or Core does a business deal, and having dash.red acts as leverage, assigning the domain to whoever is running the project i.e. it remains the property of the dash network but Core get to change the A / MX records. I have dash.flights I would like to donate but am not sure if Core wants to take it on.

Hello @GrandMasterDash ! Thanks for your replies. I own two domains: dash.red and dash.lol - for the time being, Dash.red will continue to be a promotional website for Dash. We hope to get funding again.

Perhaps one day, I will sell or donate the domains. I would prefer that they be used in the betterment of our community, so donation is not out of the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back