• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Anybody knows something about Moocowmoo and masternode.me?

Fine

Hello Folks,

my masternode is hosted by masternode.me and since yesterday morning and the V12.03 update I have some trouble* after restarting by DMT. I tried to contact the owner @moocowmoo since yesterday morning but didn't got any answer. Normally I would not be so stressful but it is now more than 24h without a reaction from him and it start to hurt! He offers a commercial service and also masternodeshares ...

Has anyone from the forum or DASH Core members maybe an idea what's going on with him?

best regards
Fine

---------
*see my post yesterday in "Moocowmoo's Magic Masternode Maker" (I can't insert a link as a new user)

How did you try to contact (sent him an email?)
I would imagine that there are a lot of people trying to contact him this week. I saw him around a couple days ago in the discord channel.

yes I sent him directly an email. I will try discord but I believe I have to move to an other hosting service ... too much time wasted.

You can also try to setup a conversation with him on this forum by clicking on the email icon on the upper right (next to your name) and then click "start a new conversation".

I'm having a similar problem, been missing moocowmoo for a week now. He told me he might be 2 days late setting up the last batch masternode shares I bought but I didn't expect him to disappear this long. I hope someone here knows moocowmoo personally and it would be great know if everything is ok.

last i heard (maybe 5 days ago)
that he was sick and trying to catch up on updates

He posted on Discord today that his daughter was born on 7/13 (yesterday) and that he would be getting back to things in a few days.

Thank you tungfa and JGCMiner, and a big congratulations to moocowmoo if he reads this. Sounds like it will all be well soon and that I should just sit back and give it more time.

Back