• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

The people with the most Dash to trade

We have over 25,000 Dash going out every month to MNOs and another 25,000 going out to miners. We should want very little of that dash to be sold directly on the markets, driving down prices. If we get vendors on board who cater to that market, they could potentially benefit from over $12 million in new business every month while the MNOs and miners could meet basic expenses easier.

Coinsquare in Canada offers an OTC desk for large buys and sells that keeps the transaction off the exchange, if any Canucks would be interested in that...

What do you mean by "cater to that market"? Offer certain goods/services that miners and masternode operators would be more likely to want to buy than anyone else would?

What do you mean by "cater to that market"? Offer certain goods/services that miners and masternode operators would be more likely to want to buy than anyone else would?

not exactly. Vendors that offer goods and services that miners and/or other people are likely to need to meet basic expenses. I'm thinking ISPs, hardware vendors, etc. Maybe even power companies. I know that I am trying to spend dash rather than sell it as much as possible and it is very difficult. I can't eat exclusively out of gift baskets.

Back