• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

ZB.COM volume question

mage00000

I have been wondering about the current volume shown at various sites that is supposedly traded at ZB.COM.
We are looking at over a hundred million USD worth of Dash for a couple of days already! At the current price that is almost half a million Dash.
At coinlib.io we can follow the money:
ZBCOM.jpg

So people come in with a ton of tether, convert that into BTC and then convert most of that into Dash.
Now although it is good to see "some" interest in this project, I can not imagine that people are buying half a million Dash without any visible price action. Where is this Dash coming from?
How is this possible?
Any thoughts?

Thanks for the link, InhumanPerfection.
I have been watching this link now for a while and noticed that most (say almost all) orders that are supposedly executed were not in the orderbooks before. So that is definitely fishy.
Also contrary to the coinlib.io graph there is a lot of back and forth trading between BTC and Dash. This is not a strange thing in itself, but it is strange if that makes up over 90% of all trading at this site while they also have a lot of other coins.
So, yes, I'll have to agree that this trading is probably not actually taking place, but more likely a marketing stunt.
The site does appear in on coinmarketcap in the top 5 markets for BTC and Dash....

Back