• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the intro @TaoOfSatoshi, I'm looking forward to see the uptake in Africa and how the people here can become more financially free.
That's a big goal for Dash and Dash Nation. The great thing about this project is that if we do our jobs right and give millions of people financial freedom, we will be rewarded by a higher Dash price simply due to supply and demand. The incentives are aligned here. Welcome!

That's a big goal for Dash and Dash Nation. The great thing about this project is that if we do our jobs right and give millions of people financial freedom, we will be rewarded by a higher Dash price simply due to supply and demand. The incentives are aligned here. Welcome!

Yeah alignment of incentives is key.

As a newbie, what would your recommendations be for me @TaoOfSatoshi to have an understanding of what's going on in Africa, who is doing what, who has tried what, what is being planned and what needed. Don't wanna reinvent the wheel but have a few thoughts and if anything I could add to what's already there

Hi! Help me please, search in a forum hasn't yielded result, there is a subject connected with arbitration of cryptocurrency in particular dash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back