• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash United States Team *UPDATE

Jessdash

Manually vote on this proposal (DashCore - Tools - Debugconsole):
gobject vote-many 57718099b1790b0f7de514a522b519bfd6389561172b731d110f77a6ee93daf6 funding yes

(ACTIVE)

JUNE 27TH UPDATE

Hello, my name is Miguel Valdez and I am a Dash representative. I am mostly focused on spreading awareness throughout the United States. So a little about me, I recently graduated from the university this past March. My close family is from Mexico. My mom is from Guadalajara, Mexico and my father is from Guatemala. I have a brother and sister who were also born in Mexico. They are all older than me. The five of them came to the United States to have a better opportunity in life and I am here making the most out of what they have given me. It was difficult being a first generation student and having to go through school. With difficulties in learning English, I also didn’t have many options for help or assistance. Finding work was very difficult as well, it is not as easy as some others make it seem. I am beyond happy that my family came to the United States and I am also very happy of the opportunity that Dash is giving to so many. An organization such as Dash, is not something that passes by everyday. I am grateful that I have found myself in an organization that is really amazing.
Why is it important to educate others on Dash?
It is important to educate others on Dash and the opportunity that it holds. Many families here in the United States are immigrants from other countries or have came from different parts of the world. In the universities, there are many students who have been sent from their native home to come live, study and learn. They are constantly sending money back and forth. A personal story of mine where Dash has opened many doors is the ability to send money to my own family.
For example, Sending money through Dash to Mexico has low costs. I’ve been in situations where I’ve tried to send money to my family in Guatemala and they never received the money. It’s amazing that there is an organization, such as Dash, that helps with these situations all the time. It’s important to show and educate others about Dash and what Dash can offer to their families; not only here in the United States but throughout the world.
What is Dash?
Dash is a fast speed, connection and accessibility between everyone; Dash means security for your own accounts. It truly is financial freedom. I believe that blockchain technology and its ability of transparency that it can give, such as Dash, can finally give others the security of their accounts, with instant payments and the ability of sending money with low fees. The money you’re sending could be five dollars, ten dollars or ten thousand dollars and the fee would still be low when using Dash. So in honest truth, Dash is the platform and place to transpire all your financial payments.
What does Dash represent to you?
Dash for me represents Opportunity, Connection. Dash for me represents the progression of our financial system in the economy of the entire world. Dash is a Decentralized Organization. That everyone inside has a voice. It’s a new type of organization that everyone inside can contribute and do their part. Dash truly gives an opportunity of connection and progression for the globe.
What has the Dash Us team done?
What is the Dash United States team up to. In recent days, We have been going to Schools; Universities in particular. We go table, walk the campus, and educate on Dash.
There, anyone can approach the team and ask their questions about Dash. We have helped many people open up Dash wallets.
Me, being a California States University Graduate. I have the privilege to speak with the students because the professors take some time from their scheduled classes to speak with the students. at times, the classes have up to 200 or 300 people in them Furthermore, we have spoken to thousands of students and people of the community about this great organization.
How can Dash help in the United States?
You know, That in the United States its easy to have a bank account. However that’s not always the case. Especially, in the states ofthat border Latin America (California, Nevada, and Texas). Many people don’t have social securities. Which, makes it much more difficult to open bank accounts and those who are able to open accounts the bank quickly takes advantage of them. Puts charges on them they shouldn’t. Dash truly gives the opportunity for secure account. We have many people that come from Latin America and have issues opening accounts.
For example, My family its aways been hard for them to having accountsCountless times, where the bank has unrightfully charged themand they couldn’t do anything about it. So I want to use Dash to help others that they have the opportunity to secure their funds and to instantly send to their families.
Why do you like being a part of Dash?
Well, I truly enjoy teaching others that arein a similar to situation to methat are First-Generation University Graduates. I love to show their families what Dash can do for themwith this incredible technology behind this cryptocurrency. Making a difference with this digital platform!
Why Dash?
I am sure Dash in going to revolutionize the world! It would be an honor to be a part of the Dash Movement!

JUNE 25TH UPDATE
Hello Dash Community!
We have added a video of some of our Dash Ambassadors visiting universities in California and Nevada last week. We would love to hear your feedback! Thank you.
A few of our Dash Ambassadors visiting California State University of Pomona (CPP), California State University of Fullerton (CSUF), California State University of San Bernardino (CSUSB), and University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV).

JUNE 18TH UPDATE

Hello Dash Community!
We have implemented a chart explaining the Dash Ambassador Program. We also have added an intro video with some of our members of the Dash Ambassador Team. We would love to hear any feedback or comments!!
Thank you!

8ZMhDLC.jpg

JUNE 16TH UPDATE

What does Dash represent to the US Dash Team?

JUNE 13TH UPDATE

Masternodes and Dash Community,

Dash is in need of representatives that build the relationship between its organization and its participants. Our team believes we can fulfill this role by being the bridge of connection between this revolutionary financial system and its network of community users. In order to continue building and enhancing Dash, we need to continue educating others and connecting them within the Dash system.

An important quality that we believe our proposal contributes to the Dash network, is that we are not asking for funding to advertise Dash. We are asking for funding in order to build a strong, trusted public relation with, not only our country, but in time, with every country in the world. We understand that this mission will comprise of much dedicated time, consistency, hard work and execution, but we believe in Dash’s mission and want to assist the innovation of Dash into mainstream adoption. We plan on utilizing every resource that we possibly can. This includes continuously writing articles and newsletters, executing events for public outreach, creating amazing visual-content, engaging through social media outlets, lastly and most importantly, endorsing Dash in a very interactive and personal way that connects new consumers. We want to help continue building the brand for which Dash represents. We want to promote Dash to the community by building trust and providing a relationship that they can visually associate with. We want to give people the “why” instead of “buy”; Insuring that people we educate do not look at Dash or cryptocurrencies as an investment, but as a real life use case that may and will alter the financial system.

It is not a hidden secret that many cryptocurrencies have copied Dash. It is time to push towards educating the masses on why Dash surpasses all of these digital currencies. Our team truly wants to represent Dash and be the educational connection between Dash and its users.

Our ambassador team plans to create and manage a network of small Dash teams within each university and community. (Similar to the university students who are part of the Wings Team in Red Bull) We believe we can grow the Dash network by creating this personal connection within Dash representatives and new participants, because they will build distribution and create Dash visibility whilst interacting with users face-to-face. They then will represent Dash and continue to hold their own events where they educate others on Dash. University students, primarily millennials, who are entering the workforce after their education, need to be educated about Dash and the technological transformation that is happening in our world. We believe that by building this foundation of well-knowledged Dash users within the United States, they can then extend their knowledge to others which will ultimately help grow and develop Dash throughout communities everywhere.

Our team believes that TODAY is the time for Dash to be pushed towards mainstream adoption. We want to be the catalyst that enables millennials to discuss and utilize Dash everywhere. Dash is the first self-governing, self-funding, decentralized organization that flourishes on collaboration of an involved network and community!! This new concept from Dash needs to be explained to people everywhere! Our team believes we can generate excitement for the millennial generation, because it will open up excessive amount of opportunities for entrepreneurs who want to participate in this type of governance system. Some people may begin using Dash as a digital currency to exchange value instantly, securely, and privately. People may begin to push Dash innovation within their workforce or career. They might want to contribute to the DAO by contributing their new developments, marketing, etc. This will open up an enormous network of opportunities and will push towards massive awareness of Dash. Our team wants to create Dash excitement within communities everywhere!!

Our team knows and understands that the justification of our vision comes with consistent execution and purpose, which is why we are willing to continue dedicating endless hours to managing and developing the US Dash Team. By helping to educate others with accurate information directly from the Dash network, we want to help build the next foundation of educated Dash representatives who will assist in the mission of bringing Dash massive awareness and adoption throughout the world.

We hope this letter has helped to clarify our view and purpose that we have for the US Dash Team. We hope you consider the potential and passion that we have for the Dash community and help assist us with the passing of our proposal.

Thank you.

US Dash Team

https://www.dashunitedstates.org/

Hello Dash Community!

We are Dash United States. We are a team of seven University Graduates who have organized an ambassador, marketing, and awareness program to push towards Dash adoption in our country, USA. The goal our team aims for is to increase all around knowledge of Dash and how its significant use can revolutionize payment systems throughout the world. We want our future generations in the United States to be exposed, aware and ready to use Dash as an everyday platform.

We have attached our introductory video along with some detailed, descriptions of what our team hopes to bring to the Dash network and community.

Our team has reached out to many schools and completed many methods of inviting others to apply to become a part of the US Dash Team. We have begun the application process in order to become a Dash Ambassador and strive for an additional fifteen members to our team.

We believe that with constant communication and improvement, we can push towards Dash adoption not only in the US, but eventually worldwide adoption.

Thank you Dash Community!

US Dash Team

Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 7.15.36 PM.png

Dash P3.png
Dash P4.png
Dash P5.png
Dash P6.png
Dash P7.png
Dash P8.png
Dash P9.png
Dash P10.png

mlNbd8x.png

Budget

Setting up Dash Wallets.
For the months of July and August, our team plans on generating 600+ wallets for new users in American universities, community centers, etc. We plan on helping and setting up $5 wallets at these meetings and tabling events. We also plan on giving an extra $5 incentive to the people who post on their social media about opening their DASH wallet. We will create a social media hashtag so that everyone on the DASH community can visually see the impact our team will have. We will also have visuals (pictures and videos) of all the new DASH wallet users and this will be updated (on tabling and event days) on our proposal site in order for the DASH community to see new users.

Visual-Content Marketing
Dash United States plans to create and publish exhilarating modern culture content. Videos, blogs, article, etc., will be full of visual content of high-energy, influence, and impact.

Marketing Material is incorporated into this budget including apparel and accessories such as DASH T-shirts, DASH pamphlets,
DASH key chains, DASH lanyards, DASH banners, DASH tabling supplies, etc.

Meet-up and Events
This budget will include light food and beverage, chair and table rentals, small venue location, screen projectors,
podiums, etc.

Equipment
Camera and Video supplies.

Dash Ambassadors
All our ambassadors are recent university graduates, we are dedicating our complete schedules and promise to the DASH
community and team that we will put forward our best efforts to push DASH innovation. Ambassadors lead on marketing, design, and planning our the Dash United States project. The United States Dash team’s program has been self-funded by our administrators. The team has spent time spreading marketing awareness on numerous college campuses, holding small
meetup groups and creating our digital media. We are now inquiring the funding for our proposal through the DAO and masternode platform. We believe that with the funding assistance from the Dash Community, our team can really push towards ultimate adoption in the upcoming months and year. By 2019, our team hopes to become the largest cryptocurrency ambassador team, thus pushing towards Dash awareness and adoption throughout the United States.

Dash is the future!

Last edited:
Exciting! Ultimately, I think we will need both digital marketing and face-to-face marketing to get the results we want.

Digital marketing is cheaper. Face-to-face interaction has higher conversion rates. I would be interested in your estimates of conversion rates, and cost per action/conversion.

Carry on!

I really like the angle at which you're wanting to take the job, I think you're looking to reach the right public and that you're thinking of applying the right techniques to get to them.

I believe that the adoption of Dash by these groups is very easy and can greatly help the community.

Very exciting this project.

Exciting! Ultimately, I think we will need both digital marketing and face-to-face marketing to get the results we want.

Digital marketing is cheaper. Face-to-face interaction has higher conversion rates. I would be interested in your estimates of conversion rates, and cost per action/conversion.

Carry on!

We appreciate your response. Our team believes that face to face interaction is most important because of how early this platform is and how difficult it may be for some people to understand it. Being able to explain and teach others in person is known to be more effective rather than having someone learn through online videos or forums. Make sure you see our Active Proposal. Thank You!!

Dash and cryptocurrency in general is a hard sell in the Western world because most people here already have solutions that work *well enough* for the most part. Certainly Dash has many benefits over and above some of the widespread solutions here, but not enough to really warrant jumping through all the hoops unless you want to make use of some those features. So primarily, people in the Western world who are in any way acquainted with cryptocurrency will treat it as a speculative investment rather than as currency or a payment system. As such, Dash has primarily moved toward marketing in areas of the world where these conventional solutions in the West are not established and Dash presents a much greater advantage. Still, however, Dash has been built upon the efforts of grassroots efforts like this, so they can still be very valuable for laying the foundations of larger, more concerted efforts.

Given the immense size of the US, could you elaborate on where you intend to start and focus your efforts initially, where you intend to expand, etc? Otherwise, I think you might be biting off more than you can chew.

Also, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but as per Dash Core Group's announcement: https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dcg-budget-planning-update-cross-posted-to-allow-comments.38003/ , this month's budget will largely be allocated to setting up funding for their operations for the months to come, so it's unlikely that there will be room for any other projects. We've tried to get the word out about this, but it seems that not everyone heard. This is a communication problem that we'll hopefully have ironed out with the release of our new voting and proposal system Dash Nexus.

Dash and cryptocurrency in general is a hard sell in the Western world because most people here already have solutions that work *well enough* for the most part. Certainly Dash has many benefits over and above some of the widespread solutions here, but not enough to really warrant jumping through all the hoops unless you want to make use of some those features. So primarily, people in the Western world who are in any way acquainted with cryptocurrency will treat it as a speculative investment rather than as currency or a payment system. As such, Dash has primarily moved toward marketing in areas of the world where these conventional solutions in the West are not established and Dash presents a much greater advantage. Still, however, Dash has been built upon the efforts of grassroots efforts like this, so they can still be very valuable for laying the foundations of larger, more concerted efforts.

Given the immense size of the US, could you elaborate on where you intend to start and focus your efforts initially, where you intend to expand, etc? Otherwise, I think you might be biting off more than you can chew.

Also, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but as per Dash Core Group's announcement: https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dcg-budget-planning-update-cross-posted-to-allow-comments.38003/ , this month's budget will largely be allocated to setting up funding for their operations for the months to come, so it's unlikely that there will be room for any other projects. We've tried to get the word out about this, but it seems that not everyone heard. This is a communication problem that we'll hopefully have ironed out with the release of our new voting and proposal system Dash Nexus.

Hello Arthyron,

Thank you for your insightful response, you have brought up valid points that should be elaborated on.

We understand your view about the Western world, but nevertheless we believe that it would be a mistake for Dash to continue to not market in the West. You stated that people in the West, who are in any way associated with crypto currency, will treat it as a speculative investment rather than a currency or a payment system. Respectfully, we disagree completely. To categorize all Westerners together and state that they most likely not understand the revolutionary payment system that Dash is, is a huge misinterpretation. In fact, purposely and consistently not marketing in a country with 325 million people could potentially impact Dash’s adoption throughout the world.

Also, our team would ensure that Westerners are learning the true purpose and movement for Dash. By employing consistent direct interaction with new Dash users, we can ensure that they will receive accurate knowledge of Dash directly from the network because of our team. Considerably, there are millions of people in the United States who would understand Dash’s vision and push towards massive awareness/adoption. We want to help teach the millennial generation what Dash represents and how they can help contribute their abilities to help grow the Dash network and expand to not only the US, but as you mentioned, countries who are in need of the financial system that Dash provides.

As of now, our team is focusing on bringing Dash awareness through college universities in California, Nevada and Oregon. We have set schedule dates of thirteen universities in California for this month and July. We also have set a Dash meetup June 30th in Los Angeles, CA (on our website: dashunitedstates.org). Two other US Dash Events have been set in Las Vegas, Nevada and other areas of California for the month of July.

Our team is focusing primarily on the states of California, Nevada, Washington, Utah, Colorado, Oregon, and Arizona until October 2018. We then plan on expanding to the middle and eastern states the remainder of the year. With the growth of our team across America’s universities, we can ensure that we will assist the Dash network towards the next steps to mainstream adoption.

Please let us know if we have answered your questions or if you wish for us to elaborate more!

Best regards,

US Dash Team

In regard to your statements about the Dash Core proposals and budget for the month of June, this is what we responded previously:
https://www.dashcentral.org/p/DashUnitedStatesmarketingprogram

Hello Arthyron!

Thank you for your feedback! Our team was aware that this month the Dash Core team has implemented a few projects. Respectfully, we believe that small marketing projects should still be considered, because Dash, the DAO and masternode network represent a decentralized active-voting governance system that flourishes on collaboration.
Our team is not solely basing our outcome on the Dash Core projects, merely endeavoring that the Masternodes will believe in our vision and assist us with bringing awareness/adoption to the United States.

Faithfully, we believe that with the amount we are requesting, we could really make an impact in the United States. The Dash network is in need of a face that will help brings others to join our community. Our team strives to generate these highly personalized interactions.

Because of these reasons, our team decided to follow through with our proposal this month. Although we understand the importance of the Dash Core projects, we hope you reconsider what our team could bring to the Dash network.

Best regards,

US Dash Team

In the event that your proposal doesn't pass primarily due to the lack of funds, please consider having additional conversations here when the budget is less constrained.

@Jessdash -- You're welcome to disagree, but the majority of treasury funds have been spent toward marketing in the Western world, with very little return, which is why Dash is shifting focus toward actual use cases where Dash presents a clear and obvious advantage in places where we're needed the most. To be clear, my assertions about the Western world are in reference to cryptocurrency as an industry rather than Dash in particular. Like I said, there is some utility in grassroots organizations, but my assertions are based in having been involved in this industry for several years and my observations therein. It could be that things are slowly changing and I understand that you want to help become a catalyst for this change, but I want you to also have realistic expectations about what you're up against, the battle you face, and your role in the Dash ecosystem. People will need incentives to jump through the extra hoops necessary to make use of Dash's features in the Western world, where access to bank accounts and credit cards and conventional solutions are prevalent. I agree that Dash is better, but it has to be *much* better to get people to make the change. Hopefully the forthcoming features slated for stages of Evolution will be enough of a tipping point, but bottom line is it's a hard sell in the Western world.

We also don't actively market in places with billions of people like China, but there's only so much you can squeeze in to a budget with a meaningful return on investment. There may be 325 Million+ people here, but we also have very low population density outside major cities, relatively speaking, which impacts the ability of in-person advertising efforts to reach maximum numbers of people. So if you're going to broach the subject to people in the US, the places you're intending to work are probably the best places and people to target.

Masternodes and Dash Community,

Dash is in need of representatives that build the relationship between its organization and its participants. Our team believes we can fulfill this role by being the bridge of connection between this revolutionary financial system and its network of community users. In order to continue building and enhancing Dash, we need to continue educating others and connecting them within the Dash system.

An important quality that we believe our proposal contributes to the Dash network, is that we are not asking for funding to advertise Dash. We are asking for funding in order to build a strong, trusted public relation with, not only our country, but in time, with every country in the world. We understand that this mission will comprise of much dedicated time, consistency, hard work and execution, but we believe in Dash’s mission and want to assist the innovation of Dash into mainstream adoption. We plan on utilizing every resource that we possibly can. This includes continuously writing articles and newsletters, executing events for public outreach, creating amazing visual-content, engaging through social media outlets, lastly and most importantly, endorsing Dash in a very interactive and personal way that connects new consumers. We want to help continue building the brand for which Dash represents. We want to promote Dash to the community by building trust and providing a relationship that they can visually associate with. We want to give people the “why” instead of “buy”; Insuring that people we educate do not look at Dash or cryptocurrencies as an investment, but as a real life use case that may and will alter the financial system.

It is not a hidden secret that many cryptocurrencies have copied Dash. It is time to push towards educating the masses on why Dash surpasses all of these digital currencies. Our team truly wants to represent Dash and be the educational connection between Dash and its users.

Our ambassador team plans to create and manage a network of small Dash teams within each university and community. (Similar to the university students who are part of the Wings Team in Red Bull) We believe we can grow the Dash network by creating this personal connection within Dash representatives and new participants, because they will build distribution and create Dash visibility whilst interacting with users face-to-face. They then will represent Dash and continue to hold their own events where they educate others on Dash. University students, primarily millennials, who are entering the workforce after their education, need to be educated about Dash and the technological transformation that is happening in our world. We believe that by building this foundation of well-knowledged Dash users within the United States, they can then extend their knowledge to others which will ultimately help grow and develop Dash throughout communities everywhere.

Our team believes that TODAY is the time for Dash to be pushed towards mainstream adoption. We want to be the catalyst that enables millennials to discuss and utilize Dash everywhere. Dash is the first self-governing, self-funding, decentralized organization that flourishes on collaboration of an involved network and community!! This new concept from Dash needs to be explained to people everywhere! Our team believes we can generate excitement for the millennial generation, because it will open up excessive amount of opportunities for entrepreneurs who want to participate in this type of governance system. Some people may begin using Dash as a digital currency to exchange value instantly, securely, and privately. People may begin to push Dash innovation within their workforce or career. They might want to contribute to the DAO by contributing their new developments, marketing, etc. This will open up an enormous network of opportunities and will push towards massive awareness of Dash. Our team wants to create Dash excitement within communities everywhere!!

Our team knows and understands that the justification of our vision comes with consistent execution and purpose, which is why we are willing to continue dedicating endless hours to managing and developing the US Dash Team. By helping to educate others with accurate information directly from the Dash network, we want to help build the next foundation of educated Dash representatives who will assist in the mission of bringing Dash massive awareness and adoption throughout the world.

We hope this letter has helped to clarify our view and purpose that we have for the US Dash Team. We hope you consider the potential and passion that we have for the Dash community and help assist us with the passing of our proposal. Thank you.

US Dash Team

Short Introduction from some members of our team!
US Dash Team would like to formally introduce ourselves to the Dash Community!!
More to come very soon!

JUNE 18TH UPDATE

Hello Dash Community!
We have implemented a chart explaining the Dash Ambassador Program. We also have added an intro video with some of our members of the Dash Ambassador Team. We would love to hear any feedback or comments!!
Thank you!
8ZMhDLC.jpg

Last edited:
If you have video from a typical meetup, I would love to see it.

Best of luck in this tight budget month!

JUNE 25TH UPDATE
Hello Dash Community!
We have added a video of some of our Dash Ambassadors visiting universities in California and Nevada last week. We would love to hear your feedback! Thank you.
A few of our Dash Ambassadors visiting California State University of Pomona (CPP), California State University of Fullerton (CSUF), California State University of San Bernardino (CSUSB), and University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV).

Last edited:
If you have video from a typical meetup, I would love to see it.

Best of luck in this tight budget month!

Thank you Solaguy! We truly appreciate your feedback.
We are currently working on more videos to share with the Dash Community. We will update you as soon as they are uploaded!
Thank you!

Hello Dash Community!

Here are the English subtitles for our most recent Spanish video. We hope you enjoy!

Entrevista con Miguel Valdez - La importancia de Dash en los Estados Unidos (English Subtitles)

Hello, my name is Miguel Valdez and I am a Dash representative. I am mostly focused on spreading awareness throughout the United States. So a little about me, I recently graduated from the university this past March. My close family is from Mexico. My mom is from Guadalajara, Mexico and my father is from Guatemala. I have a brother and sister who were also born in Mexico. They are all older than me. The five of them came to the United States to have a better opportunity in life and I am here making the most out of what they have given me. It was difficult being a first generation student and having to go through school. With difficulties in learning English, I also didn’t have many options for help or assistance. Finding work was very difficult as well, it is not as easy as some others make it seem. I am beyond happy that my family came to the United States and I am also very happy of the opportunity that Dash is giving to so many. An organization such as Dash, is not something that passes by everyday. I am grateful that I have found myself in an organization that is really amazing.
Why is it important to educate others on Dash?
It is important to educate others on Dash and the opportunity that it holds. Many families here in the United States are immigrants from other countries or have came from different parts of the world. In the universities, there are many students who have been sent from their native home to come live, study and learn. They are constantly sending money back and forth. A personal story of mine where Dash has opened many doors is the ability to send money to my own family.
For example, Sending money through Dash to Mexico has low costs. I’ve been in situations where I’ve tried to send money to my family in Guatemala and they never received the money. It’s amazing that there is an organization, such as Dash, that helps with these situations all the time. It’s important to show and educate others about Dash and what Dash can offer to their families; not only here in the United States but throughout the world.
What is Dash?
Dash is a fast speed, connection and accessibility between everyone; Dash means security for your own accounts. It truly is financial freedom. I believe that blockchain technology and its ability of transparency that it can give, such as Dash, can finally give others the security of their accounts, with instant payments and the ability of sending money with low fees. The money you’re sending could be five dollars, ten dollars or ten thousand dollars and the fee would still be low when using Dash. So in honest truth, Dash is the platform and place to transpire all your financial payments.
What does Dash represent to you?
Dash for me represents Opportunity, Connection. Dash for me represents the progression of our financial system in the economy of the entire world. Dash is a Decentralized Organization. That everyone inside has a voice. It’s a new type of organization that everyone inside can contribute and do their part. Dash truly gives an opportunity of connection and progression for the globe.
What has the Dash Us team done?
What is the Dash United States team up to. In recent days, We have been going to Schools; Universities in particular. We go table, walk the campus, and educate on Dash.
There, anyone can approach the team and ask their questions about Dash. We have helped many people open up Dash wallets.
Me, being a California States University Graduate. I have the privilege to speak with the students because the professors take some time from their scheduled classes to speak with the students. at times, the classes have up to 200 or 300 people in them Furthermore, we have spoken to thousands of students and people of the community about this great organization.
How can Dash help in the United States?
You know, That in the United States its easy to have a bank account. However that’s not always the case. Especially, in the states ofthat border Latin America (California, Nevada, and Texas). Many people don’t have social securities. Which, makes it much more difficult to open bank accounts and those who are able to open accounts the bank quickly takes advantage of them. Puts charges on them they shouldn’t. Dash truly gives the opportunity for secure account. We have many people that come from Latin America and have issues opening accounts.
For example, My family its aways been hard for them to having accountsCountless times, where the bank has unrightfully charged themand they couldn’t do anything about it. So I want to use Dash to help others that they have the opportunity to secure their funds and to instantly send to their families.
Why do you like being a part of Dash?
Well, I truly enjoy teaching others that arein a similar to situation to methat are First-Generation University Graduates. I love to show their families what Dash can do for themwith this incredible technology behind this cryptocurrency. Making a difference with this digital platform!
Why Dash?
I am sure Dash in going to revolutionize the world! It would be an honor to be a part of the Dash Movement!

Back